You seemed so bent on relying on your lawyer, the last time . What's changed your mind?

No, my attorney had interviewed me and my fiance in China and sent me a letter to send to Guangzhou consulate and USCIS 3 weeks ago before the approval of a new K-1. He thinks he knows why they denied us, and I have to wait next 8 months for a new K-1, and I may have more serious issues until the interview.

He did not charge me that much I don't want to call him specially he said I have to wait for next approval. I just want to know If someone here done it before a new fiance visa (K-1).

The only time I've read about 2 k-1's was where the beneficiary 'aged out' and let her first APPROVED k-1 expire, due to family and personal reasons. a 2nd k-1 was applied for, and it was approved.

Usually, when a K-1 is denied, the couple marry, and file the I-130.

But it seems you want to try something unheard of. OK Fine.. Go For It. Expect the same amount o time from the time you file to the time she interviews.

Help Yourself a bit? Call DOS and ask about submitting another k-1, see what a 'supervisor' tells you..

The only time I've read about 2 k-1's was where the beneficiary 'aged out' and let her first APPROVED k-1 expire, due to family and personal reasons. a 2nd k-1 was applied for, and it was approved.

Usually, when a K-1 is denied, the couple marry, and file the I-130.

But it seems you want to try something unheard of. OK Fine.. Go For It. Expect the same amount o time from the time you file to the time she interviews.

Help Yourself a bit? Call DOS and ask about submitting another k-1, see what a 'supervisor' tells you..

Hi,

I was told by the Guangzhou Consulate staff that as soon as going back to US petition again and don't wait for appeal, It's much faster, and proofs we are serious. And my attorney said is fine just he had to find out why they denied us first time which I sent the letters.

My fiance and her family and my family would not agree for us to get married and leaving her in China, and I agree with them If I marry her I want to live with her not come back to US and wait to see If they approve us next time.

If we get denied again I am going to get one year of leave from work and go marry her and live in China to peition DCF.

Thanks!

I think you are confused about timelines.

First - there is a timeline to appeal a denial. That presupposes the denied petition made it back to the USA, and that you were notified about it, and then got on the calender with USCIS to submit anything during their appeals process.

Then, there is a timeline to file and approve a regular k-1 petition.

From what I read in your original 'question' - it seemed like you were trying to get an opinion of 'does a second k-1 move faster through the system or not?'

Now it seems to me you are comparing timelines of k-1 vs denial overcome . I'm sad to say, they ain't the same thing, and it takes a long time to overcome a white slip .

Regardless of anything else I might say to you, even in passing, I suggest you file a new K-1, and front load it.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)