Game is still on

My timeline below may be a reference for you.

Hi guys,

I sent my AOS, EAD document out on November 20 and still haven't received anything from them. When is the normal time to get the receipt after we file the documents? I am waiting for the receipt so that I can start to work but seems takes much longer than I thought.

Surely it does. Your rejection of I-765 made me recheck our forms. I don't think we have ever paid attention to the forms valid dates. Anyway, my I-765 form says Expired on 08/31/08. Please tell me it is valid date.

My timeline below may be a reference for you.

Hi guys,

I sent my AOS, EAD document out on November 20 and still haven't received anything from them. When is the normal time to get the receipt after we file the documents? I am waiting for the receipt so that I can start to work but seems takes much longer than I thought.

Hi guys,

You should receive NOA for both of them any day now since our dates are off by 5 days.