How do i check my status for removing condition on my Green Card

As my topic is my question. I've been waiting half year since June, finished my Biometrics in July. I know there are lots of people are still waiting too, even longer then we do.

I just want to have some ideas about where it is now, how much longer will take.

Thanks! I appreaciate any info.

I-751 Petition to Remove the Conditions on Residence Removal of lawful permanent resident conditions (spouses of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents December 30, 2007
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=VSC

VSC is looking at I-751s that were filed last December.

I-751 can take up to a year or more.

This should not stop you from filing N-400 for citizenship, you can file N-400 within 90 days of 3 years of being a permanent resident, filing N-400 has the effect of jump-starting the I-751 a decision needs to be made on the I-751 before then can start on the N-400.

Thanks so much! It looks i have to wait another 6 months orso.....

We are planning a trip back to China June or July of 2009, I have the letter that shows my visa had been extended one year. So I just need take this letter with me when we are traveling? or something else I have to do to show that i am a legal green card holder?

We are planning a trip back to China June or July of 2009, I have the letter that shows my visa had been extended one year. So I just need take this letter with me when we are traveling? or something else I have to do to show that i am a legal green card holder?

Yep, just the letter and expired green-card.

Note it is not extending your visa, it extends your permanent resident card (Green-Card), the visa was canceled long ago when you entered the USA, or were approved for the green-card in the case of K-3.

Note: The letter is only valid for 1 year, if approval of I-751 has not happened by then, then schedule an info pass appointment to get an I-551 stamp in passport to provide evidence of permanent residence status beyond the 1 year extension.

Thanks again Daniel!

It looks i'd better get a stamp cause i want to stay in China for almost half year. Of course, i will wait to March or April to see what is going on of the process of my I-751.

Yep, just the letter and expired green-card.

Note it is not extending your visa, it extends your permanent resident card (Green-Card), the visa was canceled long ago when you entered the USA, or were approved for the green-card in the case of K-3.

Note: The letter is only valid for 1 year, if approval of I-751 has not happened by then, then schedule an info pass appointment to get an I-551 stamp in passport to provide evidence of permanent residence status beyond the 1 year extension.