Getting nervous

Thankfully, I never had to deal with a RFE. So, my advice is not coming from experience.

You can try emailing them. I did that once and basically got a 'form letter' for a reply. Not very helpful.

You can try calling. I never did and have read both positive and negative posts from people who tried it.

Best wishes! I hope you get a 'green light' very soon.

Thankfully, I never had to deal with a RFE. So, my advice is not coming from experience.

You can try emailing them. I did that once and basically got a 'form letter' for a reply. Not very helpful.

You can try calling. I never did and have read both positive and negative posts from people who tried it.

or...schedule an INFOPASS appointment.

What is that?

What is that?

https://infopass.uscis.gov/info_en.php

It is a reservation to speak face to face with an immigration officer at your local USCIS office.

On October 3rd 2008 VSC had my RFE in hand and said I would hear from them with in 60 days. It's been 58 days and nothing. What do I do if I don't hear from them in 60 days? I have a feeling I wont either.

Chill dude!!! :ph34r: They never make their date commitments. The odds are you would have received something by now if they wanted or needed more. It's still processing and will probably be on the move soon.

BTW my wife is pissed at you for the text message, she woke me up to make my phone quit making that noise. :lol:

On October 3rd 2008 VSC had my RFE in hand and said I would hear from them with in 60 days. It's been 58 days and nothing. What do I do if I don't hear from them in 60 days? I have a feeling I wont either.

Chill dude!!! :yahoo: They never make their date commitments. The odds are you would have received something by now if they wanted or needed more. It's still processing and will probably be on the move soon.

BTW my wife is pissed at you for the text message, she woke me up to make my phone quit making that noise. :cheering:

LOL sorry bout that, your usually a night owl, at least i thought you were since we usually talk around that time frame.

Tell your wife I apologize and not to mop slap me later :ph34r:

So how long should I wait till i shake the tree and see what falls out?

Chill dude!!! :lol: They never make their date commitments. The odds are you would have received something by now if they wanted or needed more. It's still processing and will probably be on the move soon.

BTW my wife is pissed at you for the text message, she woke me up to make my phone quit making that noise. :lol:

LOL sorry bout that, your usually a night owl, at least i thought you were since we usually talk around that time frame.

Tell your wife I apologize and not to mop slap me later :P

So how long should I wait till i shake the tree and see what falls out?

You've got about 3 months until they get to your processing date at VSC, they are currently handling cases filed March 7, 2008.

Being patient is no fun espeically since you just got back from China, but that's the game.