my wife gave me a denial story from 001

heyjimi

my wife just sent me a story from on 001 website,story about the girl getting the white slip(k1 visa).So the Fiancee,goes to Guangzhou,goes to the American citizen hour.Speaks to a VO about his case,of course inquiring why his girl got the white slip,VO tells him....bla bla bla bla bla,you know the non bonafide relationship crap,he asks for a real reason,they go on and on,battle it out with words,he says you looked at the pictures,We have thousands of emails,phone records and the VO says the pictures could be fake.....WHAT?

I mean,come on.......this is really getting way out of hand.sure,pictures can be faked,why fake them? you are there in China,with your girl,you take out your camera,take some pictures,of course your going to take wonderful smiling pictures,why make ones up?......but one gets a white slip,because someone says the picture "could" be fake?.....my God what is going on over there.it's a freakin" witch hunt.Jesus,my blood is boiling.

what a trip !!!!!

Jimi

my wife just sent me a story from on 001 website,story about the girl getting the white slip(k1 visa).So the Fiancee,goes to Guangzhou,goes to the American citizen hour.Speaks to a VO about his case,of course inquiring why his girl got the white slip,VO tells him....bla bla bla bla bla,you know the non bonafide relationship crap,he asks for a real reason,they go on and on,battle it out with words,he says you looked at the pictures,We have thousands of emails,phone records and the VO says the pictures could be fake.....WHAT?

I mean,come on.......this is really getting way out of hand.sure,pictures can be faked,why fake them? you are there in China,with your girl,you take out your camera,take some pictures,of course your going to take wonderful smiling pictures,why make ones up?......but one gets a white slip,because someone says the picture "could" be fake?.....my God what is going on over there.it's a freakin" witch hunt.Jesus,my blood is boiling.

what a trip !!!!!

Jimi

Sorry, but under a barrage of words like that, you'd say anything too.

I wouldn't take these post-interview meetings with a VO too seriously.

what a trip !!!!!

Jimi

Sorry, but under a barrage of words like that, you'd say anything too.

I wouldn't take these post-interview meetings with a VO too seriously.

Yeah,true.but what is in the heart,is what comes out of the mouth,the fact of the matter,the real reason,his girl got denied,maybe wasnt a photo that may or may not have been faked....it however is giving one,a mindset how these people think.which is : "every Chinese woman is guilty "

jimi

I noticed how some people have pictures taken in studios. Also some have pictures taken smiling infront of monuments. maybe they are looking for more natural pictures like not posing but laughing, talking with friends, joking around not directly looking into the camera? not so "set-up"? Its silly but maybe GZ just needs to find a reason. So if all your pics are in the studio or all posing they might use it as a reason to deny you...just a thought.

My suggestion on pictures is always get picture with the same family members on every visit. save the tourist style pics for future memories. Also, if you get married in China with the traditional wedding outfits take one of the more colorful pics of the wedding couple and then when you get home put in the "Wedding annoucements" section of your local newspaper(pay the extra money for the colored pic). When the newspaper comes out, take the entire page, because it will have a date of the paper at the top and get it to your wife for the interview. from what my wife told me, her VO loved it and showed other VOs and then continued to read the paper!

what a trip !!!!!

Jimi

Jimi, it's nothing more than a crap shoot at Guangzhou. Some get the easy interview and a visa, some get crapped on. Any single person that passed the interview could have just as easily have been denied. They have 50 ways to "attempt" to separate you from your lover.

I know of 3 people from Candle whose loved one got the quick and easy visa, and guess what they wound up with when they got back to america? So much for the geniuses in the fraud department in Guangzhou. :)

The jackals in the DOS in Guangzhou have the law on their side, no oversight, and a Jesus complex....anything goes. :)

Nice avatar man, and good luck to you.

tsap seui

what a trip !!!!!

Jimi

Jimi, it's nothing more than a crap shoot at Guangzhou. Some get the easy interview and a visa, some get crapped on. Any single person that passed the interview could have just as easily have been denied. They have 50 ways to "attempt" to separate you from your lover.

I know of 3 people from Candle whose loved one got the quick and easy visa, and guess what they wound up with when they got back to america? So much for the geniuses in the fraud department in Guangzhou. :)

The jackals in the DOS in Guangzhou have the law on their side, no oversight, and a Jesus complex....anything goes. ;)

tsap seui

Tsap seui,

you know how to say it like it is. The 50 ways to seperate you from your lover....think they have some kind of manual on this :)

yeah,the avatar,i figured it was time to get my mugshot on here.Me and the wife.....

note:photo has not been altered. :)

JIMI

what a trip !!!!!

Jimi

The jackals in the DOS in Guangzhou have the law on their side, no oversight, and a Jesus complex....anything goes. ;)

tsap seui

Tsap seui,

you know how to say it like it is. The 50 ways to seperate you from your lover....think they have some kind of manual on this :)

yeah,the avatar,i figured it was time to get my mugshot on here.Me and the wife.....

note:photo has not been altered. :)

JIMI

Jimi, are you trying to say , the avatar photo is GUZ "certified, notorized, and officially approved?" :D

tsap seui

I noticed how some people have pictures taken in studios. Also some have pictures taken smiling infront of monuments. maybe they are looking for more natural pictures like not posing but laughing, talking with friends, joking around not directly looking into the camera? not so "set-up"? Its silly but maybe GZ just needs to find a reason. So if all your pics are in the studio or all posing they might use it as a reason to deny you...just a thought.

Ya - I got tons o both. I submitted 60 in a binder, about 25 pages front and back. Time will tell.