HELP?

jaybird

Thanksgiving certainly delayed things. We are also waiting for a visa after having the interview last Wednesday. I'll let you know if my fiancees visa shows up on Tuesday.

Steve

The EMS website says our visa was mailed on Monday and should be ready for pickup Tuesday. :)

Hopefully, yours is on the way too.

Shuyan is still in Guz @ a Hotel waiting for Monday to call the EMS and track the package. I have tracked it and there is no info on the tracking # they provided her? I really hope she can pick up the Visa packet @ the Post office Tuesday. This is just ridiculous how they prolong this? First the call in letter congratulations come bring your passport to Guz then ok come back on Tuesday then ok pick it up @ the post office 2-3 days now oh they are not finished come back on Tuesday? Such BS! Run around again...

Call ? why? There's a web portal. My apologies, I assumed (wrongly?) that you had the website url already.

Just in case you don't, here's the url:

http://www.ems.com.cn/qcgzOutQueryAction.d...ode=gotoSearchE

Have a look?

Warmest Regards..

Still nothing! As of 12/1/2008 6:41 PST now Its late Monday / Tuesday Morning in Guz.

I really hope that it shows today Shuyan is in a Hotel in Guz. now for over a week? What a waste of Money!

Thanksgiving Holiday slow things down for sure, but now what? Hopefully we can get an answer!

WE GOT IT!

I called Shuyan @ her hotel no answer so I called her Cell

She was just walking out of the Guz Post Office! I could hear it in her Voice...."Hi Baby" Im Walking out of the Post Office I just picked up the Visa Packet and my Passport! Stamped K-1 Visa Issued 12/1/2008

I wanted to share the great excellent news w/ other CFL members!

I cant imagine how this process would have been without CFL members giving advice and encouragement to Myself and Shuyan this has been a long long battle...Thank You Everyone so very Much!

This calls for a Beer or 6 :D

Edited by jaybird (see edit history)