Is it Martha Hardy??

I'm not sure if this is the right name, but I know it's close. As I recall she was the consular affairs officer or had a similar position at the Department of State. She helped us to get the interview faster once the name check hell was over. Now I have a close friend who needs help, she's pregnant and due on the first week of January. Her husband is from Costa Rica and went for interview on November 4th at the consulate there, was approved but afterwards received a call from the consulate saying that a name check must be done before he could get his visa. I would like to suggest her to write to this woman but I've lost her e-mail address. Does anyone have it?

Edited by mari (see edit history)

I'm not sure if this is the right name, but I know it's close. As I recall she was the consular affairs officer or had a similar position at the Department of State. She helped us to get the interview faster once the name check hell was over. Now I have a close friend who needs help, she's pregnant and due on the first week of January. Her husband is from Costa Rica and went for interview on November 4th at the consulate there, was approved but afterwards received a call from the consulate saying that a name check must be done before he could get his visa. I would like to suggest her to write to this woman but I've lost her e-mail address. Does anyone have it?

Her name is Maura Hardy (sp). I have her address someplace-I'll look for it.

Aloha Mari,

It was Maura Harty, Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Consular Affairs. But I believe she retired in Feb 2008. The current Assistant Secretary is Janice L Jacobs. I don't have an e-mail address for her, but if I find it I'll pass it on.