I've searched and I've searched.....

I have been looking for hours but cannot find the information. Is there someone besides Mr. Yang who can pickup a visa and mail to my fiancee in Shenyang? She needs to get her daughter back to school and will probably miss the opportunity to pick it up in person. Our interview is on the 26th and we all fly out on the morning of the 30th. Is there any other service of this nature that is 100% trustworthy?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

I have been looking for hours but cannot find the information. Is there someone besides Mr. Yang who can pickup a visa and mail to my fiancee in Shenyang? She needs to get her daughter back to school and will probably miss the opportunity to pick it up in person. Our interview is on the 26th and we all fly out on the morning of the 30th. Is there any other service of this nature that is 100% trustworthy?

Thanks in advance,

Brian

I've never heard of anyone doing that before Mr Yang, but seems like it would be available to anyone. Mr Yang would know what needs to be done.

Thanks Randy,

The reason I was looking for another place that can do this is because we are not staying with the Yang's and from what I read, he will help if you stay at his place....seems fair to me.

Brian

Hello Brian,

Where are you staying? I am curious. I will need to find a place to stay too. I might stay at the yang.

Joe.

Thanks Randy,

The reason I was looking for another place that can do this is because we are not staying with the Yang's and from what I read, he will help if you stay at his place....seems fair to me.

Brian

Hello Brian,

Where are you staying? I am curious. I will need to find a place to stay too. I might stay at the yang.

Joe.

Joe,

Actually I don't know the name of the place, it's a 3 bedroom apt. for 400RMB a night. We needed more room because of her daughter. Lili and Wendy communicated and with Wendy's help we found it.

Maybe send her a PM and she can get the name for you if it is what your looking for.

Take care,

Brian

Thanks Randy,

Brian

Hello Brian,

Joe.

Joe,

Actually I don't know the name of the place, it's a 3 bedroom apt. for 400RMB a night. We needed more room because of her daughter. Lili and Wendy communicated and with Wendy's help we found it.

Maybe send her a PM and she can get the name for you if it is what your looking for.

Take care,

Brian

Hi Brian, I bargain!! It finally agree at 380 / Day :)

I was looking to move to new appartment too. becos my roommate is married and pregrent. She and her Husband will rent a new appartment to live with their parents. So I have to move to new appartment. Actually your wife listed me some places. and I check through the appartments to get one I think is nice. And I find the appartment for myself too. It is 5 mins walk to the consolate. and 15 mins walk to my work. Actually I should have thank Brain, Otherwise I would have not found the appartments that I like to move in too. And the price is acceptable. It is perfect for me to work.. I will move in at 6th Dec. :(

Feel free to PM me if any of you need to find a place. :o

Edited by belly queen (see edit history)

YES there is...

I'll have to get that info to you....

I don't know it off the top of my head.

This person who does it is also only 400 yuan vs 600 that Mr. Yang quoted and this person works independantly and is reliable.

There is also another place to stay that is cheap and as good as Mr. Yang's -- there are many of them I understand that are in the same bldg.

YES there is...

I'll have to get that info to you....

I don't know it off the top of my head.

This person who does it is also only 400 yuan vs 600 that Mr. Yang quoted and this person works independantly and is reliable.

There is also another place to stay that is cheap and as good as Mr. Yang's -- there are many of them I understand that are in the same bldg.

Hello All,

Yang quoted me 280 for a bedroom with a living room. Is that the going rate?

Joe