Upcoming Chinese Cars

Guest Tony n Terrific

My father in law has a Chery. I must say it's an OK car, but if you need to drive anywhere that may be even SLIGHTLY bumpy then prepare ot have your head hit the ceiling. It's a great car it just sucks when it comes to shocks.

who makes a chery? :rolleyes:

Don't worry about it. It's a garbage car.

Chinese cars are still known as being extremely substandard quality -- akin to the Yugo once sold in the States about 13 years ago.

The only reason people in China even buy them is because they are dirt cheap.

How do you know? Show the proof. :lol:

My father in law has a Chery. I must say it's an OK car, but if you need to drive anywhere that may be even SLIGHTLY bumpy then prepare ot have your head hit the ceiling. It's a great car it just sucks when it comes to shocks.

who makes a chery? :unsure:

Chinese cars are still known as being extremely substandard quality -- akin to the Yugo once sold in the States about 13 years ago.

How do you know? Show the proof. :)

The proof is in my massive head bruises from the car having no shocks hardly. The car LOOKED nice, but the ride was insanely rough. And it was so rough it knocked the CD player compeltely out of comission.

They're totally not worth it

who makes a chery? :unsure:

How do you know? Show the proof. :blush:

Seen them every day for 13 years. They ARE crap.

Even though they are the cheapest cars around, even cab drivers in all major refuse to use them anymore.

Chery also makes the QQ car which, at $3,000, is the cheapest car in China. I have seen many accidents involving QQ cars and BICYCLES and the QQ car suffers major body damage.

To buy a Chery you have to be either incredibly cheap / poor or incredibly stupid. Pick one.

To buy a Chery you have to be either incredibly cheap / poor or incredibly stupid. Pick one.

Other? :whistling: :rolleyes:

Naive works.

Also death wisher works.

Aw c'mon Bill. Lighten up a little will ya. It's a JOKE. :eyebrow:

You're right, Dave, I should.

Being here for 13+ years has turned me into a professional a$$hole. Gotta figure out where the switch is so I can turn it off once in a while. :rolleyes:

Other? :whistling: :eyebrow:

Naive works.

Also death wisher works.

Aw c'mon Bill. Lighten up a little will ya. It's a JOKE. :unsure:

You're right, Dave, I should.

Being here for 13+ years has turned me into a professional a$$hole. Gotta figure out where the switch is so I can turn it off once in a while. :rolleyes:

When you find it, let me know so I can use it too. :rolleyes: