Upcoming Chinese Cars

Guest Tony n Terrific

My father in law has a Chery. I must say it's an OK car, but if you need to drive anywhere that may be even SLIGHTLY bumpy then prepare ot have your head hit the ceiling. It's a great car it just sucks when it comes to shocks.

who makes a chery? :D

Chery is the brand. Thier most recent car is an A3, which i think is what my Baba has. It's on the 5th page of the site. I think their American counterpart is Chrysler

My father in law has a Chery. I must say it's an OK car, but if you need to drive anywhere that may be even SLIGHTLY bumpy then prepare ot have your head hit the ceiling. It's a great car it just sucks when it comes to shocks.

who makes a chery? :)

Don't worry about it. It's a garbage car.

Chinese cars are still known as being extremely substandard quality -- akin to the Yugo once sold in the States about 13 years ago.

The only reason people in China even buy them is because they are dirt cheap.

Chery is the brand. Thier most recent car is an A3, which i think is what my Baba has. It's on the 5th page of the site. I think their American counterpart is Chrysler

Oh so Chery is the make, like Chevy :D

who makes a chery? :D

Don't worry about it. It's a garbage car.

Chinese cars are still known as being extremely substandard quality -- akin to the Yugo once sold in the States about 13 years ago.

The only reason people in China even buy them is because they are dirt cheap.

Okay, I once hit a Yugo :) , it wasn't pretty, the Yugo I mean :blink: :P :(

Guest Tony n Terrific

No comment.

Guest WenDylan

Might be an economical alternative to the golf cart?

http://www.autounleashed.com/images/tang_hua_electric_cars.jpg

http://news.autocarpoint.co.nz/portals/0/ACP_MediaGallery/31375/8341_p.jpg

http://news.autocarpoint.co.nz/portals/0/ACP_MediaGallery/31375/8340_p.jpg

No thanks, I stay away from Chinese cars.

I agree with u Tony..

I agree with both of you......

as I have seen some of the crash test and the results...

not a pretty picture

As for as the test subjects, well those that needed it.

Have since been repaired, and or rebuilt and one has since retired

For you animal lovers and or human rights folks...

of course no real animals or people was hurt in these test