Calling GUZ

Just was wondering....has anyone ever had any luck to call GUZ to ask anything about their case?.....They supposedly sent out our call in letter october 31st (according to DOS) and i emailed GUZ to ask them about it and they gave me the tracking number for this, but when we check at the EMS website, the response is that this is not a good number.....say is no information more this number....emailed GUZ about this again, but no reply...any ideas anyone for what to do?

I have called the number there, but i cannot get past the phone operator there....just tells me i need to email or fax....cannot talk to anyone....jeez...you would think i was trying to call the president or something

Edited by steveandrong (see edit history)

Just was wondering....has anyone ever had any luck to call GUZ to ask anything about their case?.....They supposedly sent out our call in letter october 31st (according to DOS) and i emailed GUZ to ask them about it and they gave me the tracking number for this, but when we check at the EMS website, the response is that this is not a good number.....say is no information more this number....emailed GUZ about this again, but no reply...any ideas anyone for what to do?

I have called the number there, but i cannot get past the phone operator there....just tells me i need to email or fax....cannot talk to anyone....jeez...you would think i was trying to call the president or something

FAX. Include the NOA2 in yer fax transmittal - it will have the GUZ number printed on it.

GUZ seems reticent to answer questions recently, without being able to verify that you, are you.

We have called a few times by using the paid phone card. The phone calls were always received by very friendly Chinese speaking people. However, the answer they gave us wasn't as updated as the DHL and EMS tracking site. It looks like it will take quite some time for the computer system to have all the up-to-date info. I remember calling GUZ when I saw on EMS that my P4 was already in Shanghai.. but GUZ said they didn't see that on their computer.. it still showed that they were in receipt of my P3.

Same thing with their email system. They always replied my emails but info is not updated enough. I remember one time I had a typo about my email address.. they couldn't reach me by email.. they even called my cell phone to answer my question.

If EMS website says they can't find the tracking no., it means that package is not mailed yet (not scanned by the post office yet).

We have called a few times by using the paid phone card. The phone calls were always received by very friendly Chinese speaking people. However, the answer they gave us wasn't as updated as the DHL and EMS tracking site. It looks like it will take quite some time for the computer system to have all the up-to-date info. I remember calling GUZ when I saw on EMS that my P4 was already in Shanghai.. but GUZ said they didn't see that on their computer.. it still showed that they were in receipt of my P3.

Same thing with their email system. They always replied my emails but info is not updated enough. I remember one time I had a typo about my email address.. they couldn't reach me by email.. they even called my cell phone to answer my question.

If EMS website says they can't find the tracking no., it means that package is not mailed yet (not scanned by the post office yet).

You are calling the Call Center located in Shanghai...

DOS is still the best source of info, IMO... and is free..

What's that we should do? NOA2 in the fax? I will do that too if it means they might reply to my fax.

Do you think I can also get them to call ME in the states?

Good luck in your calls to GUZ. I've had similar experience.

THERE is a "pay per call" service you can find on the website somewhere..I used it previously-- they don't have lots of info..but maybe can help? Lately, when I tried to go and pay for it using my credit card or atm card, I was told I was unable to process my order for some reason. ?

Good luck!

FAX. Include the NOA2 in yer fax transmittal - it will have the GUZ number printed on it.

GUZ seems reticent to answer questions recently, without being able to verify that you, are you.