K-1 Denied

may1844

Our fianc¨¦ visa has been denied in Guangzhou Consulate on November 3, 2008. My Fianc¨¦ was asked the following two questions on her interview: How did you meet and how long have you known him. After responding to the immigration officer¡¯s questions she offered to show them all the documentation that proved our relationships which included more 1000 of our email(s) to each other, proof of phone calls, join pictures, money recite, etc). Unfortunately the immigration officer refused to see the documents and that was the end of an appointment that my Fianc¨¦ and I were waiting for almost a year. After the meeting she handed my fianc¨¦¡¯s the denial letter.

I called an attorney in Guangzhou, she said I can not do anything just wait until they send the documents back then appeal.

All the people telling me I should keep the documents in guangzhou, please let me know how to do so.

Thanks!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our fianc¨¦ visa has been denied in Guangzhou Consulate on November 3, 2008. My Fianc¨¦ was asked the following two questions on her interview: How did you meet and how long have you known him. After responding to the immigration officer¡¯s questions she offered to show them all the documentation that proved our relationships which included more 1000 of our email(s) to each other, proof of phone calls, join pictures, money recite, etc). Unfortunately the immigration officer refused to see the documents and that was the end of an appointment that my Fianc¨¦ and I were waiting for almost a year. After the meeting she handed my fianc¨¦¡¯s the denial letter.

I called an attorney in Guangzhou, she said I can not do anything just wait until they send the documents back then appeal.

All the people telling me I should keep the documents in guangzhou, please let me know how to do so.

Thanks!

White or blue? What did it say?

I'll guess white, but we shouldn't need to be guessing here.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Thanks!

She got a white paper.

I hired an attorney to try to get her second interview in afew weeks which he said little chance of success, and contacted my Congressman sent him all the information.

What else can I do?

Thanks!

Thanks!

She got a white paper.

I hired an attorney to try to get her second interview in afew weeks which he said little chance of success, and contacted my Congressman sent him all the information.

What else can I do?

Thanks!

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Thanks!

Hmm !!!!!!!

this scenerio Seems to be popular in Guangzhou these days,you had the VO with the crystal ball,my story is the same.If you can get an attorney to do something in Guangzhou,,do it,also try your congressman,and senator,if you can get them to do something,in my case i am getting the feeling,no one wants to touch this disaster zone.Just mentioning Guangzhou to my congressman,and he went" Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

anyway,do all can to keep it there,thats what i have been trying to do.

good luck to you.

jimi

Thanks!

Hi,

please let me If you have any attorny's that taking care of your case. i don't know what to do at this time.

Thanks!

Hmm !!!!!!!

this scenerio Seems to be popular in Guangzhou these days,you had the VO with the crystal ball,my story is the same.If you can get an attorney to do something in Guangzhou,,do it,also try your congressman,and senator,if you can get them to do something,in my case i am getting the feeling,no one wants to touch this disaster zone.Just mentioning Guangzhou to my congressman,and he went" Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

anyway,do all can to keep it there,thats what i have been trying to do.

good luck to you.

jimi

When did you two meet, and how long in between meeting and filing for the K-1?

Hi,

we met her in Nov of 2007 and i went to guangzhou in January of 2008 and we got engaged, and I applied Feb, 8 2008.

She is crying every day, and i have not had a good sleep since i came back last week.

The Guangzhou consulate is shamless.

Ramin.

Guest WenDylan

Hi,

we met her in Nov of 2007 and i went to guangzhou in January of 2008 and we got engaged, and I applied Feb, 8 2008.

She is crying every day, and i have not had a good sleep since i came back last week.

Ramin.

Why don't you overcome with a CR-1? Seems that is the best way to get on track and prove your relationship.

Hi,

Ramin.

Why don't you overcome with a CR-1? Seems that is the best way to get on track and prove your relationship.

Hi,

I don't want to marry and leave my wife back in China and our families don't like the idea of leave her behind in China.

If we marry, I have to quite my Job and move to China, then I will live in China until I get the visa for her.

I applied for a new K-1 last week again, and we decided If she dose not get second interview now, we will wait another 9 months which they may give us white paper, there are not any rules in Consulate. I will be worry about it at that time, i don't want to be negative from now.

I believe in Bahai faith, and can not just marry and leave her behind, If I marry her, i want to be with her.

Ramin.

Guest WenDylan

Hi,

Ramin.

Hi,

I don't want to marry and leave my wife back in China and our families don't like the idea of leave her behind in China.

If we marry, I have to quite my Job and move to China, then I will live in China until I get the visa for her.

I applied for a new K-1 last week again, and we decided If she dose not get second interview now, we will wait another 9 months which they may give us white paper, there are not any rules in Consulate. I will be worry about it at that time, i don't want to be negative from now.

I believe in Bahai faith, and can not just marry and leave her behind, If I marry her, i want to be with her.

Ramin.

I didn't know you could apply another K-1 while one K-1 was just denied. :roller:

Really sorry :roller:

How many meetings before interview ?

did you go to ACS & ACH before interview ?

Hi,

I went to Guangzhou twice, what is ACS & ACH.

I know she paid a companyin Guanzhou Consulate building to help her for paper work and prepared her for the interview which they just asked her two questions in Chinese. She speaks very well English.

Really sorry :(

Hi,

I know she paid a companyin Guanzhou Consulate building to help her for paper work and prepared her for the interview which they just asked her two questions in Chinese. She speaks very well English.

Hello Ramin,

Sorry to hear this. What did the white slip say?

Joe

Really sorry ;)

Hi,

Hello Ramin,

Sorry to hear this. What did the white slip say?

Joe

hi,

we don't havea bone fide relationship.