Adult Hotel Opens in Nanning...

Lookie thar, cuzin' rOggiE trying to be coy and act like he didn't know what that chair does, yet he knows about the remote controler :whistling:

tsap "churnin' hunk of burnin' funk" seui

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WenDylan

http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1007/20081109/0019b91ed7d10a80a6c514.jpg

So this is how you use the bed? :rolleyes: Kinda makes all the attachments obsolete, wait, makes it like any other bed. :whistling:

Just imagine an elongated Kohler terlet spinnin' off that center hook....GOLLY BAWB HOWDY!!!!....somebody, fan me, please. :coolthumb:

That frame over the bed with those straps could sure make for some exotic fun...why, it's almost downright "zinfull", I tells ya....all is takes is a vivid imagination and a willing partner. :happydance:

I've already sent the photo to the lil' rabbit and asked her to see if she can find a metal fabricator to make us the framework....I can attach my own hooks and straps... :clapping:

tsap seui

Well I did a little googling on sex chair.... :rolleyes: and I'm sorry to report I can not provide any links without going way out of PG-13 territory... :D But it appears that the Japanese have the most highly developed models out there that have way more "possibilities" than this version... :D

http://images.china.cn/attachement/jpg/site1007/20081109/0019b91ed7d10a80a6c514.jpg

So this is how you use the bed? :D Kinda makes all the attachments obsolete, wait, makes it like any other bed. :ph34r:

i think there may also be straps on the bedposts for the extremities *ahem* then i guess the hanging options are for "height"

Guest WenDylan

Well I did a little googling on sex chair.... :( and I'm sorry to report I can not provide any links without going way out of PG-13 territory... :P But it appears that the Japanese have the most highly developed models out there that have way more "possibilities" than this version... :ph34r:

Yeah, all that stuff is blocked on my work computer. ;)

I HEAR that chop sueie is introducing a new wave set of music for his hideaway... :blink:

http://i38.tinypic.com/2uj1h6w.jpg

Yassuh, cuzin' Urkiddin'me, I ain't a'kiddin'U when I say, every pair of er..ah..."earmuffs" will one day have a set of "earphones"...how's that for a snappy slogan? :)

I wish I could splain' what those straps and slings are for, but I jest ain't got me much of a PG-13 way of thinkin', or expressin' my damnself....but, well, let's see, the long of the short is likey dis rat cheer...the woman sticks her legs in a couple of spread apart slings that are set at the proper height so she can easily...ah....pant pant....work her....ah...ah...... on the....ah....gulp...then.... bounces...whew, gulp...vigorously....and... ahem...they scream...cough, cough... orgasmic....Hummmn...delight....like a couple of HORRIBLE HEATHEN ANIMALS IN HEAT...I tells ya!!!!!

It ain't easy 'splainin' that magical contraption....I need some air, and a smoke. :P

tsap seui