wow, thanks, im going to let my girl read this!

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

My wife was given this address and Jin Rob's wife sent her five e-mails about the Interview at Guangzhou,,but she has questions that now I am going to have to answer when I get to China in just 5 days... :o :P :P :lol:

Darn..... :sosad:

So if you are going to have your girl read it ,,do it at this time so if she has any questions ..you can explain to her the facts,,because it seems like the facts are lost sometimes on 001...just my opinion... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Tom and Ling

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

My wife was given this address and Jin Rob's wife sent her five e-mails about the Interview at Guangzhou,,but she has questions that now I am going to have to answer when I get to China in just 5 days... :o :P :P :lol:

Darn..... :sosad:

So if you are going to have your girl read it ,,do it at this time so if she has any questions ..you can explain to her the facts,,because it seems like the facts are lost sometimes on 001...just my opinion... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Tom and Ling

Hey Thanks for the advice, i will have her read it and make sure she understands what is going on. You are so lucky you can be with your SO soon, i am very jealous!! :o I still have a few more months before i can goto see her and be with her for the interview! :P

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

My wife was given this address and Jin Rob's wife sent her five e-mails about the Interview at Guangzhou,,but she has questions that now I am going to have to answer when I get to China in just 5 days... :o :lol: :D :eatyum:

Darn..... :eatyum:

Tom and Ling

Hey Thanks for the advice, i will have her read it and make sure she understands what is going on. You are so lucky you can be with your SO soon, i am very jealous!! :lol: I still have a few more months before i can goto see her and be with her for the interview! :P

Hi HelloWorld08,

Make sure you visit your wife as much as possible and be there with her at her interview...I think it is very important to be there at her interview as well as others feel the same way...but this is just my opinion.... :D

My wife has asked some strange questions about the Visa process, and I am not sure why she asked these questions.... :o

But I try to reassure her,,that she is my wife and her sons are my step-sons and no matter what happens I will not desert her and the boys.... :D

So in my case, there is allot of reassuring to do... :D :D

Tom and Ling

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

My wife was given this address and Jin Rob's wife sent her five e-mails about the Interview at Guangzhou,,but she has questions that now I am going to have to answer when I get to China in just 5 days... :o :D :ph34r: :lol:

Darn..... :eatyum:

So if you are going to have your girl read it ,,do it at this time so if she has any questions ..you can explain to her the facts,,because it seems like the facts are lost sometimes on 001...just my opinion... :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

Tom and Ling

Hey Thanks for the advice, i will have her read it and make sure she understands what is going on. You are so lucky you can be with your SO soon, i am very jealous!! :o I still have a few more months before i can goto see her and be with her for the interview! :P

Hi HelloWorld08,

Make sure you visit your wife as much as possible and be there with her at her interview...I think it is very important to be there at her interview as well as others feel the same way...but this is just my opinion.... :D

My wife has asked some strange questions about the Visa process, and I am not sure why she asked these questions.... :D

But I try to reassure her,,that she is my wife and her sons are my step-sons and no matter what happens I will not desert her and the boys.... :D

So in my case, there is allot of reassuring to do... :D :P

Tom and Ling

good luck on your interview and remember THINK PINK!! :eatyum:

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

My wife was given this address and Jin Rob's wife sent her five e-mails about the Interview at Guangzhou,,but she has questions that now I am going to have to answer when I get to China in just 5 days... :o :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure:

Darn..... :roller:

Tom and Ling

Hey Thanks for the advice, i will have her read it and make sure she understands what is going on. You are so lucky you can be with your SO soon, i am very jealous!! :lol: I still have a few more months before i can goto see her and be with her for the interview! :P

Hi HelloWorld08,

My wife has asked some strange questions about the Visa process, and I am not sure why she asked these questions.... :o

Tom and Ling

good luck on your interview and remember THINK PINK!! :rolleyes:

Thanks HelloWorld08,

And I will try and find pink things for my wife to wear.... :D :D

Tom and Ling

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

My wife was given this address and Jin Rob's wife sent her five e-mails about the Interview at Guangzhou,,but she has questions that now I am going to have to answer when I get to China in just 5 days... :lol: :unsure: :ph34r: :roller:

Darn..... :rolleyes:

Tom and Ling

Hey Thanks for the advice, i will have her read it and make sure she understands what is going on. You are so lucky you can be with your SO soon, i am very jealous!! :ph34r: I still have a few more months before i can goto see her and be with her for the interview! :D

Hi HelloWorld08,

Make sure you visit your wife as much as possible and be there with her at her interview...I think it is very important to be there at her interview as well as others feel the same way...but this is just my opinion.... :o

Tom and Ling

Amen!

Cheap insurance! Never assume anything is a done deal or too far into left field with DOS and people under a lot of stress (your SO).

Best wishes, Pete

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

My wife was given this address and Jin Rob's wife sent her five e-mails about the Interview at Guangzhou,,but she has questions that now I am going to have to answer when I get to China in just 5 days... :o :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure:

Tom and Ling

Hi HelloWorld08,

Tom and Ling

good luck on your interview and remember THINK PINK!! :rolleyes:

Thanks HelloWorld08,

And I will try and find pink things for my wife to wear.... :D :D

Tom and Ling

Very Nice Touch!

R/ Pete

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

Tom and Ling

I hesitated telling my fiancee about the 001 website. I just imagine hundreds of Chinese woman spreading rumors of doom and gloom. I'd rather my fiancee keep a positive attitude going into the interview.

Edited by SteveK (see edit history)

Hi 'HelloWorld08',

Tom and Ling

I hesitated telling my fiancee about the 001 website. I just imagine hundreds of Chinese woman spreading rumors of doom and gloom. I'd rather my fiancee keep a positive attitude going into the interview.

Hi Steve,

you most certainly have this right. About 2 days ago I got off the Yahoo chat with ling and some of her questions were the most perplexing questions :o :blink: ....I think when I get to China ,,I am going to have to give her the Facts. But I am still not sure where she got these things from.

The only thing I can re-assure my wife about is "I will never desert you and the boys"

Tom and Ling