How do you track DHL?

Hi Patrick,

Call the DHL operator back. Tell them you are interested in the shipments picked up at Manchester, NH enroute to the American consulate in GZ for your particular date. Yes, they will ask for a contact person and a specific address which none of us really knows except it came from NVC in Portsmouth, NH and going to the AC IV unit in GZ. You can tell them that you are a third party and you want a waybill number to track. I found that most DHL operators were very friendly and helpful. Just be honest with them and say you only want to know about the mail shipped on your date. Try to narrow it down some but find out all you can. write everything down including time and date of call. Keep track of everything.

Next, e-mail GZ about once a week once the mail has been delivered.

I guess it is a little early yet to know if it is in delay or not but you can find that out sure enough by the waybill number you can obtain.

Hope this helps.

-good luck

I tried calling DHL to see if I could get any info on an 8/29 mailing (the date that NVC told me the clearance was sent to Guangzhou). I gave the operator all that I knew (assumed origin location, date, assumed destination location, zip code, etc.). I told her that I was trying to track a shipment made on my behalf. She was very cordial.

After a few minutes, she came back with a waybill number, but she said the origin address was 31 Rochester Ave rather than 32 Rochester Ave in Portsmouth and the shipper was NPC OIP and not NVC. But, she said that the delivery destination was definitely the consulate in Guangzhou at 1 Shamian South St.

Nothing else on that date came close to matching my information. Either, the docs were not sent out on 8/29 or the shipper is NVC but showing a different name and address.

Incidentally, she indicated that the delivery was made to the consulate on 9/4 after a 2 day clearance delay at Guangzhou customs.

It would be so nice if this delivery contained Jingwen's files, but I'm not holding my breath. No P3 yet.

Hey guys and gals, I am trying to figure out how to track DHL packages to Guangzhou embassy. I just got off the phone with an operator, but he told me i needed to know the Sender and the destination point. Can anybody tell me this information. He said he could give me whatever info i need with this information.

Thanks, Patrick

hi, I think you could just give DHL any airbill from NVC and tell them to give you the airbill of your date sent by same person.

Search on CFL,some airbills posted by tywy b4.

good luck

francine