2 white slips

husky

Omg.

When I hear of your situations I really.... I mean... my heart really sinks.

I am so sorry.

I can understand your pain too.

We are still waiting for a visa after husband went to GUZ per their invite to get his visa... now it's been almost one month and no visa (of course he had to leave and pay some guy to mail his stuff to him).

I hope you are able to work this out soon -- at the least...to get answers which you deserve...everyone at least deserves that.

It's inhumane enough to deny someone who shouldn't be denied-- but then to deny them any explanation is beyond inhumane. It should be illegal.

Good luck to you both.

hi everyone

i have had 2 white slips and i dont know what to do anymore.

my first one was for a K3 visa we were given the white slip because they thought it was not a bona fide relationship. so we decided to get married and file a Cr-1. we were given a white slip again for the same reason.

is there any other routes we can take after this or am i out of options? can we file the same petition over again? and is there anyway we can check the status of the case when it reaches USCIS?

thank you in advance for all your help.

I feel your pain man. I just got notified that our package (a K1)was "being returned to USCIS for review and possible revocation" This is after a 23 June 2008 interview, which went fairly well (I wasn't present). She got issued an RFE one for her info and two big ones for me. Her police records from different country took over 60 days to receive (Olympics in the middle). DHL records show the GUZ got all the info on 29 Aug 2008. I emailed a request for status, email back same day, said, processing, email 25 Oct, came back same day "case is being returned to USCIS for review or revocation" no other explanation not even one letter to me or SO after first package. This VO uses only email? GUZ has had it for one year now! My congressman is trying to find out if the package is still there, the GUZ lawer Peter Padget's office recommended this. If it is he's going to have a go at it. The rub is he's out of country till the end of Nov. B/Regards, Pete

Omg.

When I hear of your situations I really.... I mean... my heart really sinks.

I am so sorry.

I can understand your pain too.

We are still waiting for a visa after husband went to GUZ per their invite to get his visa... now it's been almost one month and no visa (of course he had to leave and pay some guy to mail his stuff to him).

he still hasant recieved visa ?

sorry about that, im not sure if its k3 or k1, i did have a lawyer in the states who did my paperwork so I dont know much of the fancy language. the first one was a I-129F i know that, and the second case filed was a I-130. we had pictures, letters, emails. just for some reason, its not working out. since these are the only two petitions possible, can they be filed again?

OK -

You can NOW file a K-3, but I'd front load that packet with the kitchen sink. Since you used an attorney and that got you no where, why not do some self study here and at visajourney.com, see what you can learn ?

Warmest Regards..

hi everyone

i have had 2 white slips and i dont know what to do anymore.

my first one was for a K3 visa we were given the white slip because they thought it was not a bona fide relationship. so we decided to get married and file a Cr-1. we were given a white slip again for the same reason.

is there any other routes we can take after this or am i out of options? can we file the same petition over again? and is there anyway we can check the status of the case when it reaches USCIS?

thank you in advance for all your help.

Hi,

I am really sorry, I know how you feel, my fiance got white papre Nov 3rd, I will give you my new attorny's Articales which may help you, why you got the white the second time.

I want to make sure that I don't get another white later, I hired him to make sure. If you have an attorney show hime this article.

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2006,0323-ellis.shtm

sorry about that, im not sure if its k3 or k1, i did have a lawyer in the states who did my paperwork so I dont know much of the fancy language. the first one was a I-129F i know that, and the second case filed was a I-130. we had pictures, letters, emails. just for some reason, its not working out. since these are the only two petitions possible, can they be filed again?

OK -

You can NOW file a K-3, but I'd front load that packet with the kitchen sink. Since you used an attorney and that got you no where, why not do some self study here and at visajourney.com, see what you can learn ?

Warmest Regards..

Yup.. That's what we did. First time, we got a white slip for our K1. Got married. Came back to the US. Sent a letter to USCIS to cancel our K1. Applied for K3 with the kitchen sink along with what we believed that caused the denial. And passed the interview later.

:)

Edited by Derek & Yun (see edit history)

Derek - ya - this is one more step, for him though...

K-1 denied.

CR-1/I-130 - denied

but the petition was approved stateside already - so he

CAN file an I-129F for a K-3 visa.

Hopefully, he'll front load his petition.. I pray he does so.