Could this be my problem?

I am 104 days overdue from receiving my NOA-2 for the I-130.

I did not send the I-129F until May 08, when I found out all this info to send the I-129F it was part of what to do from all of you here.

I have until 11/22 it will be 6 months for the I-129F.

Do you suppose they will send them together???????

I am just asking, or should I be concerned?????

I filed my I-130 in January, and received both of my NOA2's in May. I got them at the same time. I was pretty impatient at the time so I had my congressman and my senator both send inquiries. Maybe it got things to move a little faster. Keep in mind that all petitions are different.

It never hurts to ask your elected officials to ask for help. Good luck.

I am 104 days overdue from receiving my NOA-2 for the I-130.

I did not send the I-129F until May 08, when I found out all this info to send the I-129F it was part of what to do from all of you here.

I have until 11/22 it will be 6 months for the I-129F.

Do you suppose they will send them together???????

I am just asking, or should I be concerned?????

hang in there. It could just be a few more week. writing your congressman or USCIS Omsbudman might help to get a response fro USCIS.

I filed my I-130 in January, and received both of my NOA2's in May. I got them at the same time.

Clearly this is more common; getting both at the same time.. I have been a little surprised by this since it means to me that even if one of them was possible to approve earlier than the other, they both appear to go out together.

Probably almost a year ago, I started to recommend that people file the I-130 and wait until they got the NOA2 before filing the I-129F (but this would be where someone really intends on pursuing the I-130 as a priority, so let it approve alone; and the I-129F is just a security blanket in case something goes wrong with the I-130...

I've yet to see anyone do this thought...