Buying tickets online from Chinese company

Hello everyone,

My wife found a company on the 001 forums, which she says is very cheap. Their website is http://www.cbsc-online.com/ The tickets are like 3800 yuan before taxes for Asiana Airlines from Beijing to JFK

I was wondering if anyone on here has heard of them? I just wanted to double-check that they are safe to deal with. Hopefully someone on here has experience with them! <_<

Hello everyone,

My wife found a company on the 001 forums, which she says is very cheap. Their website is http://www.cbsc-online.com/ The tickets are like 3800 yuan before taxes for Asiana Airlines from Beijing to JFK

I was wondering if anyone on here has heard of them? I just wanted to double-check that they are safe to deal with. Hopefully someone on here has experience with them! :sleeping:

I've never used them,but i think i seen this site a while back when i was looking for tickets for my wife,yeah its cheap,until they give you the price for the taxes and fees.thats where they get you.I now am planning a trip back to china,on one of the sites,i cant remember which one now,but they had round trip tickets for 900.00 to chongqing from tampa,i was like holy crap,it was 900.00 plus tax and fees,i clicked on the tax and fees,yeah it was 475.00 for tax and fees.

how absurd is that.

jimi

Guest ShaQuaNew

One thing you should be aware, is that many Chinese airline companies and travel agents will only sell special fares to and for Chinese citizens. That means the user must present a valid Chinese passport for all tickets purchased. There are many great fares available in China for Domestic travel, that are available to US citizens. What website you use is dependent upon whether the travel is China domestic, or International travel.

ask your wife to compare that site to www.ctrip.com (chinese version) for the same flight or routings, see which is cheaper. Good Luck !