Don't forget

Guest Rob & Jin

Set your clocks back tonight.

really :ph34r:

Sunday November 2nd at 2am.

crap, that means another 8 hours with Randy and Smitty to adjust those darn electronics. :lol:

Guest WenDylan

Stop it, D!! Stop showing us those links! :nonono:

Have you ever ran a YouTube search for Dylan? You'll find the Chinese pop idol with the same namd. :P

dylan guo pin chao

Someday I want to eat in Chef Ramsey's restaurant. The man is a great cook, and designer! I enjoy all of his series. And no, I have never searched myself, on YouTube. Though, I think I will make a new account and upload some videos for you Dennis. Good?

Have you ever ran a YouTube search for Dylan? You'll find the Chinese pop idol with the same namd. :P

dylan guo pin chao

Someday I want to eat in Chef Ramsey's restaurant. The man is a great cook, and designer! I enjoy all of his series. And no, I have never searched myself, on YouTube. Though, I think I will make a new account and upload some videos for you Dennis. Good?

Good? Should I trust you, D? OK, bring it on, bro. :D

Guest WenDylan

dylan guo pin chao

You've got it.

dylan guo pin chao

You've got it.

OK, here's one for you and Wen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4HUFSZsxE...feature=related

Guest WenDylan

dylan guo pin chao

You've got it.

OK, here's one for you and Wen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg4HUFSZsxE...feature=related

For Dylan or for Wendy? Who is this Wen you speak of?