Interview date is scheduled

thanks....

does anyone know how many days we have to wait in guz for the visa after interview? ( i cross my fingers that we'll get the PINK)

i'm trying to book my flight, since our interview is right b4 the holiday, is there any chance we might get the visa on the monday after thanksgiving break?

thanks....

does anyone know how many days we have to wait in guz for the visa after interview? ( i cross my fingers that we'll get the PINK)

i'm trying to book my flight, since our interview is right b4 the holiday, is there any chance we might get the visa on the monday after thanksgiving break?

Congratulations!

NVC told me that my case left NVC to Guangzhou on 10/21. But I went to DHL website and could not find any shipment to Guangzhou between 10/17 and 10/27. How did you track yours? Once Guangzhou opened the case, how did you know when you would become eligible for an interview?

I really appreciate your help!

thanks....

My wife interviewed on Nov 22 (a Wednesday before Thanksgiving), and picked up her visa on either Friday, or Saturday.

The Chinese post office (where she will pick up her visa) does not close for Thanksgiving.

thanks....

Congratulations!

NVC told me that my case left NVC to Guangzhou on 10/21. But I went to DHL website and could not find any shipment to Guangzhou between 10/17 and 10/27. How did you track yours? Once Guangzhou opened the case, how did you know when you would become eligible for an interview?

I had hard time tracking from DHL too, so i called DOS every week after the 3rd week i send in our P3. you just have to keep on calling until you get your date. but be prepare ,you might get different answers from every call.

Congratulations!

I had hard time tracking from DHL too, so i called DOS every week after the 3rd week i send in our P3. you just have to keep on calling until you get your date. but be prepare ,you might get different answers from every call.

Did you call DOS for DHL tracking as well as for GZ information? What number did you use?

Thanks a lot!

Congratulations!

Did you call DOS for DHL tracking as well as for GZ information? What number did you use?

Thanks a lot!

DOS # 202 - 663 - 1225 press 1 then 0

DOS will only tell you the status of your case, for DHL tracking you have to go to dhl.com

Good Luck

Applebee,

I just called DOS and my fiancee will have her interview on Nov 26 too!!! :blink:

I'll try to arrive in GUZ the day before to give her some moral support. Maybe we can chat in the coffee shop on the 4th floor to pass the time.

Hello Steve,

Congrats. A step closer to the PINK

Joe