Evidence of Relationship for the Interview

I front loaded my initial application for the I-130 with the kitchen sink. My thinking is to continue my evidence of the relationship where it left off at the filing of the I-130.

Does anyone really see any need to include the same exact evidence that was supplied at the time of filing the I-130?

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

I front loaded my initial application for the I-130 with the kitchen sink. My thinking is to continue my evidence of the relationship where it left off at the filing of the I-130.

Does anyone really see any need to include the same exact evidence that was supplied at the time of filing the I-130?

Dude, be safe, just bring it all, maybe rent a luggage cart if need be.

Best to have all your guns at the ready than caught with your pants down.

:D

But, they already have it.

Then your answer is "No!" you don't have it? Why?

I read this exact same thing happen in an interview when the VO asked for the person's 2006 taxes and the applicant told the VO that he should already have it The VO acknowledged this and went on with the rest of the interview. She passed.

As far as the I-864, the OF-171 appointment instruction sheet says that this form is "typically" not asked for if it was previously submitted to the NVC.

I will bring this however with the last 3 years of tax returns.

The OF-171 also states to bring pictures for the duration of the relationship which I will do even though some of the same pictures will be repeated.

I guess the main concern in my thread is about the tons of emails, chat logs, chat sessions, and emails that they have already been provided with. I have quite a few more since the filing of the I-130 which I will bring.

But, they already have it.

I've never seen that stop a VO from requesting that the beneficiary produce the documentation.

I certainly have.........in the form of a 2 or 3 question interview and here's your pink. I guess it all boils down to the initial file to the USCIS and that GZ has their mind made up ahead of time.