out of AP

well after 3 months of AP my fiance recieved the call in letter to come back to guangzhou to get her visa, i debated should i post this now are when she actualy gets the visa, it said in the letter congratulations bring your passport for visa, so i guess the nightmare is almost over. thanks for everybodys support and advice, also special thanks to tsap his pm s really helped us alot

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I am very thankful to hear you guys got the call in letter.

I know that 3 months of uncertainty was pure hell for you both, but by God, she got a call in letter!!!! :D What a great feeling this must be for you both!!!

Glad to see my words helped you in any sort of way, I agonize when I see another couple stuck in this mess, but you guys made it!! Soon she will have her visa and the dream will become your reality. :P

Best wishes to your future.

tsap seui

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! I am very thankful to hear you guys got the call in letter.

I know that 3 months of uncertainty was pure hell for you both, but by God, she got a call in letter!!!! :sleeping: What a great feeling this must be for you both!!!

Glad to see my words helped you in any sort of way, I agonize when I see another couple stuck in this mess, but you guys made it!! Soon she will have her visa and the dream will become your reality. :lol:

Best wishes to your future.

tsap seui

thanks tsap

Pardon me as I drift from topic for a moment, but I must ask...

406, what happened to the other 3 cubes? :surprise:

Still, can you afford to drive her anywhere, these days?

its a small block 400 bored 30 over cant really drive that much not very streetable has a true commpresion ratio of 13:1 runs on 100 octane minimum at 6 dollars a gallon