Snake liquor from WuYi Mountain

I didn't know where else would be ok to ask this. I checked all the airline websites but found a very confusing answer.

My husband bought two small (bought the size of a fist) bottles of alcohol made form snakes in WuYi mountain (Freaks me out LOL)

He bought one for my father and one for my grandfather. We opened one to make sure the bottle was intact (Hubby dropped it) but resealed it.

I'll be bringing them home to America but what is the best way to bring them home? I don't really want to put them in my suitcase because well, i have a friend who works in baggage handling, i know what goes on. But is it ok to bring on the plane?

Also for anyone that goes to WuYi mountain, i highly caution you against this liquor unless you intend to get WASTED lol I'm from Alabama, i've drank moonshine and whiskey for as long as i can remember and even i htink this stuff is way too powerful LOL

I should probably also make another posts with my thoughts on WuYi mountain. Hubby and I went for our honeymoon and stayed at an insanely cheap 5 star resort and it was amazing

ive tried to bring liquor back with me more than once and each time it gets taken.

big signs you can not take liquor.

one time my mother in law put some in my suitcase without me knowing and the airport guys found it and asked me if this was mine.

i said with a straight face....

i guess if you found it in my bag.

they took it.

ive tried to bring liquor back with me more than once and each time it gets taken.

one time my mother in law put some in my suitcase without me knowing and the airport guys found it and asked me if this was mine.

they took it.

I'm probably thinking of driving back from Tijuana... :blink:

they took it.

I'm probably thinking of driving back from Tijuana... :o

mexico? :crutch:

they took it.

I'm probably thinking of driving back from Tijuana... :o

mexico? :crutch:

Have you ever BEEN to TJ, China?

You can no longer bring bottles of alcohol into the passenger compartment of a plane; however, you can pack the bottles into your luggage. Or you can send them via China Post.

My spirits have never been confiscated, nor have the bottles broken. I always wrap the bottles really well; one time I put the bottles in PVC pipe and stuffed the ends of the pipe with socks.

For the my palate, Chinese booze isn't worth drinking although I've had a few mescal-like liquors that grow on you after the first glass or two. :o The reason I buy Chinese booze is because the bottles make wonderful gifts.

You can no longer bring bottles of alcohol into the passenger compartment of a plane; however, you can pack the bottles into your luggage. Or you can send them via China Post.

My spirits have never been confiscated, nor have the bottles broken. I always wrap the bottles really well; one time I put the bottles in PVC pipe and stuffed the ends of the pipe with socks.

For the my palate, Chinese booze isn't worth drinking although I've had a few mescal-like liquors that grow on you after the first glass or two. :rolleyes: The reason I buy Chinese booze is because the bottles make wonderful gifts.

Oh i can't stand Chinese booze. It's jsut not my flavor. But my father and grandfather will get a great laugh knowing it was made from snakes. Hmm I do have a lot of clothes, i'll make sure to pack them very well and pad them.

Thanks!

they took it.

I'm probably thinking of driving back from Tijuana... :huh:

mexico? ^_^

Have you ever BEEN to TJ, China?

do you mean Ti¨¡n Ji¨¡n