7 more days !!!

Good luck.

Well my wife has her interview in 7 more days.Excited and nervous,waited 13 months for this day to arrive.We have been studying the documents,prepareing her,so she wont be too nervous.She is worried about her english.She read on 001 site,one woman,got the white slip,or blue,because she could not speak english,I told her,there is probably more to the story that isnt being told.

Anyway,she leaves Thursday morning for Guangzhou.We did all we can do,all bases are covered,she has a folder that is 11 lbs,she laughs,i tell her,you have the kitchen sink.

Well i asked many questions on here.Now i am just asking, for those that pray,stick us in your prayers.She's now in Gods hands.

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my wife has her interview in 7 more days.Excited and nervous,waited 13 months for this day to arrive.We have been studying the documents,prepareing her,so she wont be too nervous.She is worried about her english.She read on 001 site,one woman,got the white slip,or blue,because she could not speak english,I told her,there is probably more to the story that isnt being told.

Anyway,she leaves Thursday morning for Guangzhou.We did all we can do,all bases are covered,she has a folder that is 11 lbs,she laughs,i tell her,you have the kitchen sink.

Well i asked many questions on here.Now i am just asking, for those that pray,stick us in your prayers.She's now in Gods hands.

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

O M G

Jimi YingYing will be there for her interview the day before Wei, hers in on Thursday. If 11 lbs is the kitchen sink then I think we must have thrown in the hot tub as well. Wei is taking 56 lbs with her. She kept asking for more and I kept sending it. Best of luck to YingYing. Think Pink.

Doug

:rolleyes:

Oh my goodness, what do you have that weighs 56lbs? our evidence is all paper/photos and is definitely under 10 lbs, more like 4-5lbs. Is that normal?

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

O M G

Jimi YingYing will be there for her interview the day before Wei, hers in on Thursday. If 11 lbs is the kitchen sink then I think we must have thrown in the hot tub as well. Wei is taking 56 lbs with her. She kept asking for more and I kept sending it. Best of luck to YingYing. Think Pink.

Doug

:rolleyes:

Oh my goodness, what do you have that weighs 56lbs? our evidence is all paper/photos and is definitely under 10 lbs, more like 4-5lbs. Is that normal?

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

O M G

Doug

:greenblob:

You name it and it is in there somewhere. All printed documents from Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, My two divorce papers. (I think the last divorce weight 10 pounds by itself). 600 photos, three years of TAX papers ( another 10 pounds) , phone records. My eleven page evolution letter. GOD WHO KNOWS, I am missing my left shoe. She kept asking and I kept sending.

:redblob:

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

O M G

Doug

:ph34r:

You name it and it is in there somewhere. All printed documents from Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, My two divorce papers. (I think the last divorce weight 10 pounds by itself). 600 photos, three years of TAX papers ( another 10 pounds) , phone records. My eleven page evolution letter. GOD WHO KNOWS, I am missing my left shoe. She kept asking and I kept sending.

:blink:

56 LBS???

WOW !!!!!!I guess you really do have the hot tub in there. Are you going to be there to help her carry it?

hahaha

Good Luck to you and Wei as well.

Jimi

thank you.

Jimi and YingYing

O M G

Doug

:ph34r:

Hi Doug,when is Wei going to be in Guangzhou? where is she staying?

my wife Yingying arrives in Guz on this thursday 23rd,early morning.I am not sure where she is staying,i will have to ask her the name of the place.

thinking pink !!!!

jimi

Hello Jimi

Wei is also arriving on the 23rd she is staying at Yangs. Sye has her 10 year old son with her and she will be taking a very large red suitcase. She plans to get the medical on Friday. You should have YingYing look her up since they will both be there for the weekend they could help eachother study.

Doug

Edited by W & D (see edit history)