Buying a Time Share in Sanya

Hi all,

I'm not sure where I should put this post. Please forgive me if I have guessed wrong.

My fiancee and I are considering buying a time share in Sanya. I am wholly ignorant about this. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Reasonable prices, logistics, etc.

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm not sure where I should put this post. Please forgive me if I have guessed wrong.

My fiancee and I are considering buying a time share in Sanya. I am wholly ignorant about this. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

Reasonable prices, logistics, etc.

Thanks

You haven't been reading the Hainan thread in the Middle Kingdom??? :o

We've been to Sanya once for 4 days but that was 4 years ago. I know that the pace of development there has never slowed. I see new stuff constantly going in, even a SEVEN star hotel is planned.

We bought 2 houses at Qionghai...about an hour and a half north by car on the east coast. MUCH cheaper than Sanya but for a time share I would think Sanya would be great. A high speed commuter rail line is now being constructed that will connect Sanya to Haikou and stop at all the major east coast burgs including our town. So we now can be in Sanya in less than an hour or Haikou in about 20 minutes.

I just tried googling Sanya timeshares and came up empty which is not too unusual for trying to find something in China... ;)

Perhaps you can fill us in on the what and where you have found... :lol:

My girl is currently looking into it. She and her brother have been talking about it. They know someone in real estate there. I don't know too much about it yet. I will pass on more information as I get it.