God is Good

Finally the wait is over. I watched the debate and went to sleep about 11pm.. I was always thinking what she was doing.

I just got the call at 11:55 pm. after over 2 years of waiting... just 3 questions and the interview was over.

the 3 questions? The V.O. was a lady, asked the questions in english without asking if she wanted to have the questions in chinese.

1. when did you meet your husband.

2. What does she do in Beihai... Lao po didn't know how answer in english, so she answered in Chinese, she is unemployed. The V.O. didn't appear to even listen.

3. Most strange question,,,, Can't think of why this question was asked..... but they asked what was my surgery? .....I had a procedure done last December.... how could they know this?

Anyway, the wait is over, Thanks for the support and encouragement for me though a very long and sometimes very frustrating time.

I also wish the best for my good friend Charles who is to follow soon. And Tsap Suei who has been very supportive in spite of difficult times of his own, much class. I also wish much luck to those who are experiencing difficulties in this process.

I'm waiting for Xuemei to get the Visa in hand and then I will purchase 2 tickets on Delta for nonstop flights to the ATL, with God's grace they will be here in the next 3 weeks.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally the wait is over. I watched the debate and went to sleep about 11pm.. I was always thinking what she was doing.

I just got the call at 11:55 pm. after over 2 years of waiting... just 3 questions and the interview was over.

the 3 questions? The V.O. was a lady, asked the questions in english without asking if she wanted to have the questions in chinese.

1. when did you meet your husband.

2. What does she do in Beihai... Lao po didn't know how answer in english, so she answered in Chinese, she is unemployed. The V.O. didn't appear to even listen.

3. Most strange question,,,, Can't think of why this question was asked..... but they asked what was my surgery? .....I had a procedure done last December.... how could they know this?

Anyway, the wait is over, Thanks for the support and encouragement for me though a very long and sometimes very frustrating time.

I also wish the best for my good friend Charles who is to follow soon. And Tsap Suei who has been very supportive in spite of difficult times of his own, much class. I also wish much luck to those who are experiencing difficulties in this process.

I'm waiting for Xuemei to get the Visa in hand and then I will purchase 2 tickets on Delta for nonstop flights to the ATL, with God's grace they will be here in the next 3 weeks.

Grats! Great to hear the good news

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yes that is a strange question and how they would know this :yahoo: Was this surgery talked about in any emails that you might had given them for evidence of the relationship at some point?

Anyway, I am looking forward to the same results. As I have always said, we have served out time in waiting. In God's time my brother. Looking forward to us getting together.

SHAAAZAM!!!! She did it!!!! I couldn't be happier to hear the news, Charles. I can imagine your joy and elation.

While every visa is special, there is something about guys like you and cuzin' Chawls, who will soon be successful, that just makes the day more special.

Good fortune to a happy life, Charles. You guys made it, buddy. :yahoo:

tsap seui

CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :plane:

Yes that is a strange question and how they would know this :helpsmilie: Was this surgery talked about in any emails that you might had given them for evidence of the relationship at some point?

My wife said the same thing, "maybe it was in the emails or chats",... it is possible, but I don't think so... maybe I just a little paranoid after I file the complaint in Federal court... coud they have looked "in to me"?

It was probably in the chats... but who know...

Correction, it was a guy that interviewed my wife... se has problems with saying he/she and the meaning :bleh:

The VO did ask her an additonal question, how did she learn english, her reply, "I taught myself", he laughed and said very good. I must say she was very diligent, she would study for hours aday.

Charles, I look forward to your simliar post in a short time. I have faith you will be successful. You have been a spiritual strenght for me. Looking forward to getting together , soon.