Still waiting for the P3...

Have you called the DOS yet? They typically can help if you get the right person on the phone. They helped with mine.

Or you can get the DHL tracking number for your package which was sent to Guangzhou and see if it has cleared yet. Mine set in Customs hold for two months.

Yours does seems extremely long.

To call the DOS , you will need your application number , your VO's full name and birth date along with your own.

Have you called the DOS yet? They typically can help if you get the right person on the phone. They helped with mine.

Or you can get the DHL tracking number for your package which was sent to Guangzhou and see if it has cleared yet. Mine set in Customs hold for two months.

To call the DOS , you will need your application number , your VO's full name and birth date along with your own.

Thank you for information. Can you tell me where to find the phone number for the DOS?

Guest Rob & Jin

Thank you for information. Can you tell me where to find the phone number for the DOS?

202-663-1225-1-0

Thanks for the kind words and help, everyone. I just got off the phone with the DOS and they said that P3 was sent this morning! I don't know why ours seems to have taken so long, but at least this is some good news.

Three months is typical for GUZ, all petitions get placed is storage for at least 3 months, after which GUZ "receives" them.

Thanks for the kind words and help, everyone. I just got off the phone with the DOS and they said that P3 was sent this morning! I don't know why ours seems to have taken so long, but at least this is some good news.

Such a bizarre twist of fate, yes?

FWIW, usually when DOS says it's sent - means the P3 was forwarded to the GUZ mailroom. It still may sit there in the mail room a day to 3 days before it leaves the building, en route to yer lass.

If she doesn't receive it by NEXT friday, then fill out yer own P3 set of documents and mail it in.

Such a bizarre twist of fate, yes?

FWIW, usually when DOS says it's sent - means the P3 was forwarded to the GUZ mailroom. It still may sit there in the mail room a day to 3 days before it leaves the building, en route to yer lass.

If she doesn't receive it by NEXT friday, then fill out yer own P3 set of documents and mail it in.

Thanks everyone.our P3 sent back to GZ yesterday(Oct/16)

WHOA ! That was quick !!! Go Go EMS !

If she used EMS to send back, with tracking number, now you can track 'that' package going to GZ, so she'll know when it's received.

I think she'll have interview date somewhere around Dec 6-11, but don't quote me.

If she used EMS to send back, with tracking number, now you can track 'that' package going to GZ, so she'll know when it's received.

I think she'll have interview date somewhere around Dec 6-11, but don't quote me.

That would be wonderful, as long is it is before Christmas :angry: The best Christmas gift ever! She did use EMS, and I believe they told her it would be delivered on Saturday.

Hello Darnell,

How do you calculate when the interview date is? I am curious.

Joe