• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :icecream:

Good luck! I met my wife in November and if everything goes as planned, she should be here with me 2 years later in November.

Well it looks like my wife and I have one more shot at it. Our interview is in November. I never dreamed it would have taken me 3 years and 8 months from my first filing, then denial, and now to an IR1. I do not see any reason on God's earth that we should be denied for as we have covered all bases. But as I tell everyone, it is up to the person behind the window as he/she has the final say.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :(

What a succinct description of your case! Someone in the bureaucracy high enough to chop heads and inclined to take action should hear your story.

Good luck.

It will be our 2nd wedding anniversary, our 4th year anniversary of meeting, and our first anniversary of buying our first house together. Yes indeed, November has been a very good month for us. Let's hope the tradition continues. :ph34r:

Good luck, expect Pink and best wishes.