Call-in letter RESULT -- NEWS!!

still confused. thanks though for trying to help.

Looks like that link is to bridge your CFL timeline with VJ but not the other way around.

I think someone will have to hold my hand and babysit me through the process of adding my timeline here :)

Thank You for the kind words! SURE!! IF I only knew how to get the timeline imported-- or put it in here at CFL. I don't know how :P

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :roller: :D :roller: :Dah:

What was your timeline, we would all like to see it!!

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=440682

Thanks everybody!

We plan for him to be here before thanksgiving.

Have any of you purchased tickets before visa in-hand or is it really really prudent to wait until he's got it (in his hand)?

I'm so anxious...I want to buy the ticket now!!!

haha :yahoo:

:o ;) Great news for a great day! :blink: :(

Ya know... we bought tickets 2 months ago for a trip around thanksgiving and they were starting to book up then...

Since he's coming from China it may be easy to find a seat.

Wishing you and yours a happy life! :Dah:

Thanks everybody!

We plan for him to be here before thanksgiving.

Have any of you purchased tickets before visa in-hand or is it really really prudent to wait until he's got it (in his hand)?

I'm so anxious...I want to buy the ticket now!!!

haha :lol:

:huh: :D Great news for a great day! ;) :toot:

It's better to wait...we got a pink during the interview and made plane reservation(but we didn't buy).

When we went to pick up the Visa, we ended up with a blue slip. My wife is going to pick up her visa next week...but we won't celebrate till she actually has the visa, we learned from the last disappointment

Guest WenDylan

It's better to wait...we got a pink during the interview and made plane reservation(but we didn't buy).

When we went to pick up the Visa, we ended up with a blue slip. My wife is going to pick up her visa next week...but we won't celebrate till she actually has the visa, we learned from the last disappointment

Let me know when you pick up your visa so I can update the timelines. I can change your Blue to Pink right?