Call-in letter RESULT -- NEWS!!

My husband opened the "call-in letter" he just got from the post office.

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED-- ALL WE NEED NOW IS YOUR PASSPORT.... " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ETC., ETC., ETC.

So, I'm feeling as good as I possibly can while I have a flu, or strep throat or whatever it is. :rolleyes:

We've waited 2 years and here we are. What a road.

And I thought the Navy was a challenge (well, college is harder than the Navy was in many ways haha...maybe 'cause I don't like school)...hehe

But the old NAVY addage: "HURRY UP AND WAIT"

DARN! HAHA I accidentally posted before done.

Anyhow, the old Navy saying: "hurry up and wait" has taken on a whole new meaning. And believe me-- it fits the immigration process WAY more than it did the Navy.

If anyone wants to see our pics (which I don't have posted here yet)...please follow this link to visajourney:

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/thumbna...5328&page=1

BTW, we're expecting too!! 15 weeks now and he'll be here for the rest of the preg and the birth!

)on cloud nine now-- or perhaps...still in shock(

My husband opened the "call-in letter" he just got from the post office.

"CONGRATULATIONS, YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA HAS BEEN APPROVED-- ALL WE NEED NOW IS YOUR PASSPORT.... " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ETC., ETC., ETC.

So, I'm feeling as good as I possibly can while I have a flu, or strep throat or whatever it is. :rolleyes:

We've waited 2 years and here we are. What a road.

And I thought the Navy was a challenge (well, college is harder than the Navy was in many ways haha...maybe 'cause I don't like school)...hehe

But the old NAVY addage: "HURRY UP AND WAIT"

tHANKS everyone...

We haven't posted here in a while. I should take the time to fill in the timeline, etc.

If anyone wants to see our timeline, it's over at visajourney too. I have to update it to reflect the call-in letter :D

Is there any way to import the timeline from VJ and put it here?

:)

Congratulations! :) :rolleyes: :harhar1: :king: B) :D

saw your pics on visa journey , great pics and cute couple :)

DARN! HAHA I accidentally posted before done.

Anyhow, the old Navy saying: "hurry up and wait" has taken on a whole new meaning. And believe me-- it fits the immigration process WAY more than it did the Navy.

If anyone wants to see our pics (which I don't have posted here yet)...please follow this link to visajourney:

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/thumbna...5328&page=1

BTW, we're expecting too!! 15 weeks now and he'll be here for the rest of the preg and the birth!

)on cloud nine now-- or perhaps...still in shock(

Thanks for sharing the very nice pictures. Good job and congrats on your preg as well as the approved visa. Wishing your family all the best & a speedy reunion.

I think so!

That's what it seems (in most all cases) the letter is for!

It took about 1.5 months to get the letter in the mail-- but then again each case seems different.

I'm sure you'll get it soon!

Congrats!

My wife should be receiving her Call-In letter soon...hope we get the same result as you two did.