Ex-Spouse Info

umm... thinking you should have put all your previous divorces in your original application/filing.

Then take the originals and copies to GUZ with you for ACH +ACS and the interview.

we preloaded no questions at GUZ.

make sure your fiancee/wife has the answers to any question asked. petitioners responsibility

This brings up an interesting tidbit about a posting that I read in another newsgroup (name withheld) that a woman will divorce her current husband or have a boyfriend in China. Find a sucker (ahem, I mean a love) in the USA or anywhere else outside of China for that fact and then wait for almost one year to file the VISA and move out. Then wait a little longer and then try to bring the ex-husband or boyfriend out of China. I know that women can use sex for anything they want, but I would think men all over the world over don't have a very good stomach knowing that his "true love" is sleeping with someone else. But I am sure it has happened otherwise they would not question this. Just like they put warning labels on a tube of Preparation H 'cuz you know some dumb fool tried to take it orally.