A Very Good Song

not much here to help in a relationship, but she's got a nice voice. Some good soulful guitar work in this song, too.

not much here to help in a relationship, but she's got a nice voice. Some good soulful guitar work in this song, too.

I will save this link for my wife. Too bad we can't download these songs from YouTube, as my wife and our Chinese friends really enjoy singing along to them. :secret:

I will save this link for my wife. Too bad we can't download these songs from YouTube, as my wife and our Chinese friends really enjoy singing along to them. :angry:

You can actually, I forget the link I used before, but if you google search something like "youtube download" or "youtube to mp3 converter" you should find something. Webpages let you (for free, no personal info) give the link to a youtube video, then converts it into a different format, and provides a temporary link to download it. Sometimes can be a little slow, and sometimes has an error and needs to start over... but hey, it's free. :P

here are a couple of nice songs my girl turned me on to

Interesting how this video seems to depict the child(ish) like behavior (even with the little girl dress) that our Chinese Candle ladies have told us about.

Man o man I still gots a long way to go when it come to figurin' out women. :sosad:

edit...Ah ha, I should watch the whole video first. I believe that she was just playing the little girl role. Be nice if I knew Chinese.

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Dennis, A Mafan: Did your ex sing this song to you? :lol: :unsure:

It's a beautiful song.

No. My ex- only liked Cantonese music, hated mandarin.

But my wife put this song into a musical ÇéÊé that she gave me before while we were still dating. That's one of the reasons I understood its meaning. She said some songs were included for the whole meaning, some just for the title. I think this one was mainly for the title.