your love songs

Guest Rob & Jin

If I left my home from Jawja I shore wouldn't be headed for the Frisco Bay. :blink: Steve Cropper co-wrote that song and I had the pleasure of doing a gig with Eddie Floyd (Knock on Wood, also co-written by Steve Cropper). Knock on Wood is a very fitting song for my wait. :o

As a matter of a fact, I am headed to Macon Jawja tomorrow to play a gig and "Dock of the Bay" will be one of the songs. ;) It will be sung by one of the last great soul men alive. :ph34r: Life is good but it will be much better when Lao Po arrives! ;)

Guest jin979

If I left my home from Jawja I shore wouldn't be headed for the Frisco Bay. :blink: Steve Cropper co-wrote that song and I had the pleasure of doing a gig with Eddie Floyd (Knock on Wood, also co-written by Steve Cropper). Knock on Wood is a very fitting song for my wait. :o

As a matter of a fact, I am headed to Macon Jawja tomorrow to play a gig and "Dock of the Bay" will be one of the songs. ;) It will be sung by one of the last great soul men alive. :ph34r: Life is good but it will be much better when Lao Po arrives! ;)

ÕÔÓÀ»ª ×îÀËÂþµÄÊÂ

Îé°Û °®ÄãÒ»ÍòÄê

ÁõÈôÓ¢ ͸Ã÷

ÄÇÓ¢ ²»¹ÜÓжà¿à (I can't find one without the annoying karaoke tone reminders)

ÄÇÓ¢ ÄãÊÇÎÒµÄÈË (can't find a video)

Íò·¼ ²»»¹ (can't find a video)