k3 visa fee ?

how much is the k3 visa fee cost? wife is saying 400.00,i think that is for the CR1????? ...i remember reading the cost was more like 130.00 or something like that.also,when does she pay for this fee,in Guangzhou?

can she pay for it now.?(interview is oct 27th).In Chongqing?

thanks for your help

jimi

how much is the k3 visa fee cost? wife is saying 400.00,i think that is for the CR1????? ...i remember reading the cost was more like 130.00 or something like that.also,when does she pay for this fee,in Guangzhou?

thanks for your help

jimi

$131 or equivalent in RMB, it is the same as K-1.

Note the $400 is paid to NVC if pursuing CR-1, or to consulate if doing DCF (CR-1) in china.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/fees.htm (K-Visa fee)

thanks for your help

jimi

dnoblett is correct as usual. the fee can be paid at any citic bank in mainland china. good luck. we paid the visa fee in shenyang, flew to guz and had medical the next morning. make sure you get the visa receipt as you will need this at the consulate.

Edited by dale7570 (see edit history)

thanks for your help

jimi

dnoblett is correct as usual. the fee can be paid at any citic bank in mainland china. good luck.

We paid it at the CITIC branch in CITIC plaza about 2 blocks from the consulate a few days before interview, and the receipt was put in out medical packet for interview.

thanks for your help

jimi

dnoblett is correct as usual. the fee can be paid at any citic bank in mainland china. good luck.

We paid it at the CITIC branch in CITIC plaza about 2 blocks from the consulate a few days before interview, and the receipt was put in out medical packet for interview.

can she pay this visa fee now,get it out of the way,or better to wait,when she is close to her interview date,and in Guangzhou?

thanks for your help

jimi

can she pay this visa fee now,get it out of the way,or better to wait,when she is close to her interview date,and in Guangzhou?

Can pay now, she will need her passport handy, they will generate a receipt for a NON-Immigrant visa.

thanks for your help

jimi

yes, she can pay it now, but hold on to the receipt. as dnoblett said it will go onto her medical packet for guz.

thanks for your help

jimi

yes, she can pay it now, but hold on to the receipt. as dnoblett said it will go onto her medical packet for guz.

ok ,great !!!!

thanks everyone for your help

jimi