finally!!!

hey all,first off i just wanted to say thanks for all the help and answers to some of my dumb questions:).im here with my wife in china,we just got back from yangshuo town,we had to celebrate a little because she got her visa.it was a total of 3 questions i believe,your husband is XXXX?,do you have his tax returns?,do you have any photos?the next thing he said was ok your visa is approved.it was exactly 8 months and 17 days from the time i sent the I-130 to visa in hand.of course she interviewed on the I-129F but ya had to send the 130 first to get the ball rolling.what a long and grinding process but its over,we already booked her flight to the U.S.i wanted her to just come back with me but she wants to spend some time with her family and get some things in order.anyway thanks again all and i wish the best of luck to everyone,take care........losfer1 is no more losfer1:)

hey all,first off i just wanted to say thanks for all the help and answers to some of my dumb questions:).im here with my wife in china,we just got back from yangshuo town,we had to celebrate a little because she got her visa.it was a total of 3 questions i believe,your husband is XXXX?,do you have his tax returns?,do you have any photos?the next thing he said was ok your visa is approved.it was exactly 8 months and 17 days from the time i sent the I-130 to visa in hand.of course she interviewed on the I-129F but ya had to send the 130 first to get the ball rolling.what a long and grinding process but its over,we already booked her flight to the U.S.i wanted her to just come back with me but she wants to spend some time with her family and get some things in order.anyway thanks again all and i wish the best of luck to everyone,take care........losfer1 is no more losfer1:)

That is fantastic congratulations!

:lol: :lol: :lol: