11 hours to go...

Guest WenDylan
today: SWEATY PALMS!

Why is this? Because you are in hot and humid GZ? :yahoo:

Not much longer now until your pink interview! I hope you both are relaxed! Good luck! :roller:

haha, seriously, it still feels like mid summer in GZ

How humid is it? I hope your room has good AC.

Why is this? Because you are in hot and humid GZ? :lol:

Not much longer now until your pink interview! I hope you both are relaxed! Good luck! :D

yea, we have 2 ac's! haha, its really nice here, a really good spot my Sophia found. they did have a short while where they cut the electricity for a few hours while we were organizing our papers, haha, but its all good now.

today its 66% but im sure yesterday was much worse. it may rain today... hope it doesnt affect the VO's moods! we're off to breakfast now and then to the line! see you all soon! THINKING PINK!

Guest WenDylan

Why is this? Because you are in hot and humid GZ? :lol:

Not much longer now until your pink interview! I hope you both are relaxed! Good luck! :D

yea, we have 2 ac's! haha, its really nice here, a really good spot my Sophia found. they did have a short while where they cut the electricity for a few hours while we were organizing our papers, haha, but its all good now.

today its 66% but im sure yesterday was much worse. it may rain today... hope it doesnt affect the VO's moods! we're off to breakfast now and then to the line! see you all soon! THINKING PINK!

I'm here... at work... wishing you both the best! Pink!!