We just got PINK!!!!

I know I am a relatively new member, but just got word that we got PINK!

I will post the details when I know how it all went down. I stayed in Beijing, and she went to Guz herself [her decision], and she just texted me that it is pink.

Tony <_<

I have an update so far, and when she returns from Guz in a few days I will post a lot more to help out people who haven't gone thru the interview yet.

But, overall she said it was easier than she was worried about. The guy only asked her about 5 questions. She said she answered very quickly and kept smiling....not sure if that helped, but how can it hurt.

He asked for my tax returns and form I-864 for us, and he only looked at it for like 1 minute she said and didn't ask any questions about that stuff.

I will post the 5 questions when I know them.

Thanks everyone!!! We will be heading home to the US the end of October.

And quickly too! Congratulations! <_<

Yes, thanks.

4 months from start to finish. I am sure it is not a record, but seems faster than most!!!

We did our homework and submitted everything correctly.

There are some real obstacles to moving to China temporarily, but I wanted to be here with her and I was able to do it.

This allowed us to file this way and it can be one of the faster ways if done correctly. The catch is that you have to document that you lived in China for a full 6 months before you can file any paperwork for the CR1 filing within China. I didn't show that on my time-line. So, overall I am not sure it is any faster??

Edited by RRTony (see edit history)