Chinese dairy knew milk fault weeks before recall

You give me pause to think, cuzin', when you go to Chinatucky, who on Candle is gonna inform me of all the troubles I am havin' in China, what with the computer being blocked, no free press (that I don't trust anyhow), and all the censorship...heck, I might wind up unhappy, and unsafe...and...not even know it.

Are you mentoring anyone to take your place, bubba?

tsap seui

There's an olde saying to cover this situation Tsap... :lol:

IGNORANCE IS BLISS... ^_^

AMEN...sometimes I like to be as stupid and HAPPY as possible!!!!!!!

tsap seui

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You give me pause to think, cuzin', when you go to Chinatucky, who on Candle is gonna inform me of all the troubles I am havin' in China, what with the computer being blocked, no free press (that I don't trust anyhow), and all the censorship...heck, I might wind up unhappy, and unsafe...and...not even know it.

Are you mentoring anyone to take your place, bubba?

tsap seui

There's an olde saying to cover this situation Tsap... ^_^

IGNORANCE IS BLISS... :D

AMEN...sometimes I like to be as stupid and HAPPY as possible!!!!!!!

tsap seui

I do agree with you after a fashion... :o I no longer care to read news about the US and I pretty much restrict myself to China and its neighbors... :) And once I am there on the ground I will have no further interest in what is going on because I don't want to get shippped out... :lol: But while I'm still here I want to learn all I can about the real China... :D

I hope you don't think that China considers things as business as usual, and somehow would resort to attempting to deceive people by putting up signs and not correcting the problem.

You're kidding right? :blink:

Dave you cynic... :huh:

If Xinhua says it it's gospel... :) oh wait this isn't the religion thread... :rolleyes:

I hope you don't think that China considers things as business as usual, and somehow would resort to attempting to deceive people by putting up signs and not correcting the problem.

If Xinhua says it it's gospel... :) oh wait this isn't the religion thread... :rolleyes:

It only seems like it sometimes. :P

It only seems like it sometimes. :P

You guys crack me up. We're agreeing too much lately.

Guest ShaQuaNew

In a further example of China's new policy of making all important news on the milk scandal available to the public... ;)

The health ministry knows how many babies have been sickened... ;)

But they ain't telling... :Dah:

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jsH_So...u_m8cO2QY19I2zA

We all know that the US would never withhold information from its own people or the foreign press....

:P

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)

In a further example of China's new policy of making all important news on the milk scandal available to the public... :D

The health ministry knows how many babies have been sickened... :Dah:

But they ain't telling... :lol:

We all know that the US would never withhold information from its own people or the foreign press....

And your point seems to be that the US and China have the same level of press censorship... :angry:

Guest ShaQuaNew

In a further example of China's new policy of making all important news on the milk scandal available to the public... :D

The health ministry knows how many babies have been sickened... :Dah:

But they ain't telling... :lol:

And your point seems to be that the US and China have the same level of press censorship... :angry:

Your words. Not my point.

Hey, how's the weather out there in Wisconsin anyway?

The health ministry knows how many babies have been sickened... :(

But they ain't telling... :bleh:

And your point seems to be that the US and China have the same level of press censorship... :blink:

Your words. Not my point.

Ah it's Indian Summer these days... :D Days around 70 and sunny and nights around 50... B) The leaves are just beginning their autumn show of color... :cheering:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Ah it's Indian Summer these days... :D Days around 70 and sunny and nights around 50... <_< The leaves are just beginning their autumn show of color... :lol:

It's about the same here in Nanjing. It's finally getting cooler, with nights in the high 50s and low 60s. It was a foggy and pleasant morning today.

;)

Ah it's Indian Summer these days... :D Days around 70 and sunny and nights around 50... B) The leaves are just beginning their autumn show of color... :cheering:

It's about the same here in Nanjing. It's finally getting cooler, with nights in the high 50s and low 60s. It was a foggy and pleasant morning today.

;)

I think quite a few members who very much want to live in China envy Jesse for making the move... :unsure: And although we plan on spending most of our time in China later it actually does not matter to me right now...I have attained the wisdom to know that "wherever you go there you are"... :blink: Where you are is not important compared to who you are... :D