Mailing important papers

When sending your orginal papers to your SO for the interview, which shipper did you use? USPS, FedEx or DHL ?

I have shipped packages at Christmas and it was costly, not that this is my concern. I'm just curious who translates the address into chinese? Lao Po has not received a letter or 2 before, but always receives when I send USPS, but you can only track online it while in the US.

When sending your orginal papers to your SO for the interview, which shipper did you use? USPS, FedEx or DHL ?

I have shipped packages at Christmas and it was costly, not that this is my concern. I'm just curious who translates the address into chinese? Lao Po has not received a letter or 2 before, but always receives when I send USPS, but you can only track online it while in the US.

UPS have services throughout China. I don't know if that necessarily will get your package any quicker. I've used most of those that you mention and usually just sit back and wait...without tracking.

One thing I always do is add the destination address in Chinese. I've had it translated for me at MAILBOX outlets and I have pasted on the Chinese address as sent to me via email. Having the Chinese address noted is the most important, I think.

Hope this helps a little... :lol: I am so excited for you two!!!