proof of evidence

hi guys,

what is consider proof of relationship with your wife? we talk on the phone everyday and night. we use the webcam to talk to each when we are at home. e-mails are very little, maybe 9 to 15. is the above mentioned is enough for the interviewer?

i will work on my signature so you can see my time line.

george

I would get in the habit of emailing each other, I think in the time I emailed my Yu, we exchanged in the neighborhood of 1000 emails.

We brought some samples of emails, and a log of all emails to the interview.

Also if you do use phone to call, use a method that keeps a record of numbers called and length of call. Skype records all skype-out calls, and logs all skype-skype calls.

Also take and keep screen-shots of webcams.

Regarding the screen shots of web cams also try to include other people.

We had shots of me chatting with our daughter, Lao Po with her parents behind her, Lao Po with sisters and brothers in the picture.

Photos in China seem to be one of the most important pieces of evidence. You should have plenty of photos of you and your wife together under a variety of circumstances and also including photos of you with family and friends.

I would scan or otherwise digitize everything. Use a program such as PowerPoint or a publishing program to arrange photos, screen shots, etc 2-4 to a page with each one labeled in English and perhaps in Chinese if there is any language problem. Then print on plain paper on a color laser printer. Yeah it's a lot of work but I'm sure she's worth the effort.

Guest WenDylan

You might even try good ole' snail mail and send and receive birthday cards, love letters, etc.

These are tangible and might add weight to your case.

Yikes, Wendy is going to have to lug my boxes I sent here to the interview, haha. (I sent big letters. :rolleyes: )

You're at the P3 stage. What did you submit with the original I-130?

Here's what I submitted with the I-130 -

1. letters from my buddies, attesting to the marriage, notarized.

2. letters from her buddies, attesting to the marriage, notarized.

3. copies of bills in both our names.

4. a copy of a lease in both our names.

5. copy of my bank beneficiary for POD instructions.

6. Wedding Photos

7. Casual photos with her, and her family.

8. Phone Logs, 9 months worth.

9. Chat Logs, 2 years worth.

10. marriage certificate

11. picture of us toasting with the marriage clerk. (this was funny as hell, I had brought in some mini box wine made in california, and 3 stem glasses from the hotel)

12. A full Copy of my passport, with each page notarized (my notary got a cramp, he did it on 3 sets o copies).

13. A full copy of all my travel documents, receipts, payment notices.

FWIW, I am really cranky tonight because of the Hurricane. If I see an LOL in your reply, I'll know yer either lost or not serious.

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)
Guest Rob & Jin

hi guys,

what is consider proof of relationship with your wife? we talk on the phone everyday and night. we use the webcam to talk to each when we are at home. e-mails are very little, maybe 9 to 15. is the above mentioned is enough for the interviewer?

i will work on my signature so you can see my time line.

george

yes, seems good enough.

get some screen shots spread out over time

good luck :unsure:

darnell,

my I-130 included the following documents:

1- copy of my passport.

2- copy of my citizenship paper;

3- copy of my state ID;

4- copy of the marriage book;

5- original notarized document, in chinese and english, of the marriage, including date, location, and our names;

6- original notarized document, in chinese and english, of me and my wife's name, gender, age, and place of resident;

7- original notarized document, in chinese and english, of eliza's parents' names and address.

8- 3 x photo of my wifes

thanks

george

Edited by george lee (see edit history)

hi guys,

once again, thanks for the great suggestions and all. i think i will continue my research in the "Consulate Process: P-3 ~ Interview" section of the forum, since my I-130 is approved.

what is the step by NVC? what are P3 and P4? any links i should read up on?

thanks

george

George - ya - the last thing to happen is that the packet LEAVES NVC on it's way to GUZ.

But - way before that, you've got to fill out an I-864 and a DS-3032 gets folded, spindled, and mutilated...

Have you had a moment (or a weekend) to read the EZFAQ here on TheCandleForLove web portal? It resides over at:

http://candleforlove.com/FAQ/CFL_EZ_FAQ.htm

Of Course, there are other FAQ's - take a look?

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry233487

When I first joined, I took off a weekend, read the ez-faq, made copious notes, and then researched just what the f*ck 'proof of bonafide relationship' really meant.

I will say this, FWIW, and YOU please take it with a grain of salt..

If you feel that things have changed up since you first married, and you have TONS MORE EVIDENCE of 'contact' with your wife, and FURTHER EVIDENCE of the mixing of the 'Family' financial resources, by all means INCLUDE it with your I-864 submission. The I-864 is reviewed prior to the packet being sent to GUZ.

hi guys,

once again, thanks for the great suggestions and all. i think i will continue my research in the "Consulate Process: P-3 ~ Interview" section of the forum, since my I-130 is approved.

thanks

george

I suggest to you, strongly, that you'd be researching in the wrong area.

You filed an I-130, without a subsequent I-129F for a K-3 Visa.

"Consulate Process: P-3 ~ Interview" sub-forum area here is mostly pertinent for I-129F filers who are chasing after a K-1 VISA for their lass.

For an I-130, usually the P3 is handled in the USA, there are some things that SHE'LL have to do, of course.

hi guys,

thanks

george

I suggest to you, strongly, that you'd be researching in the wrong area.

You filed an I-130, without a subsequent I-129F for a K-3 Visa.

"Consulate Process: P-3 ~ Interview" sub-forum area here is mostly pertinent for I-129F filers who are chasing after a K-1 VISA for their lass.

For an I-130, usually the P3 is handled in the USA, there are some things that SHE'LL have to do, of course.

I found a great program on a Skype forum that can list the log of all of your calls [either skype to skype calls] [or skype to phone #].

I just used it and it gave me every call I made to Min last year. So Skype is cheap, and you can get the logs. If anyone wants this program, let me know. Skype doesn't have the logs. It is an outside programmer that made a program to retrieve all of the chats and calls made from your acct.

Going forward, make sure you call her on some type of service that you can log your calls. Vital!!!

darnell,

why should i include an I-129F to my I-130? what is an I-129F? do i need it now? should i file one now? sorry for such questions at night.

thanks and i hope you are safe from the hurricane. what is FWIW?

Hi George.

1. an I-129F is filed after the I-130 NOA-1 solely to obtain a K-3 visa. You aren't doing that, you're holding out for a CR-1 based on I-130 filing. The "Consulate Process: P-3 ~ Interview" area here is for I-129F filers, mostly. USUALLY an I-129F is filed for a K-1 'fiance visa' - but since the Life Act, can also be filed by USC Spouse to bring wife over faster, on a K-3 Visa. It's double the paperwork, but was designed to be faster to 'get her here'. In recent times, this time lag between K-3 and I-130 has lessensed, so it's almost down to an average of 3 months differential, where it started at 14 months differential.

2. you don't have to include an I-129F if you are not thinking to file for a K-3 visa.

3. aaaaaaaaaaaaah acroynms !!! Shorthand, even !!! FWIW = 'For What It's Worth" ...

Hang in there - you should review the P3 stuff at the EZ FAQ for an I-130, at least do it this weekend, ya?

Warmest Regards...