Instructions to make screenshot in Chinese

timb

I need some help. I need to instruct my chinese friend how to make a windows screenshot, save it, and send it to me. I'm pretty good with this stuff, but with the language barrier, and she is not very computer savvy, I'm having a heck of a time instructing her how to do it.

Can any that has access to the Chinese windows find the build in help instructions, or type out the instructions, so I can send that to her?

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tim

Guest ShaQuaNew

I need some help. I need to instruct my chinese friend how to make a windows screenshot, save it, and send it to me. I'm pretty good with this stuff, but with the language barrier, and she is not very computer savvy, I'm having a heck of a time instructing her how to do it.

Can any that has access to the Chinese windows find the build in help instructions, or type out the instructions, so I can send that to her?

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tim

The system works the same, whether you're using Chinese Windows, or an English version. Whatever is currently displayed on-screen, can be captured by clicking the keyboard button labeled, PrtSc, Print Screen, PrntScr, or other derivations. Depending on your keyboard, you may need to click a function button before clicking the Print Screen button.

After you click Print Screen, the image is captured in the Windows clipboard, and can then be pasted into an image editor, email, or whatever.

Here is a rudimentary translation:

¸ÃϵͳµÄ¹¤³Ì£¬Í¬Ê±£¬ÄúÊÇ·ñʹÓÃÖÐÎÄÊÓ´°£¬»òÒ»Ó¢Óï°æ±¾¡£ÎÞÂÛÊÇÄ¿Ç°ÏÔʾÔÚÓ©Ä»ÉÏ£¬¿ÉÒÔ²¶»ñͨ¹ýµã»÷¼üÅÌÉϵİ´Å¥±êʾ£¬ prtsc £¬´òÓ¡ÆÁÄ»£¬ prntscr £¬»òÆäËûÎÄ×Ö¡£¸ù¾ÝÄúµÄ¼üÅÌ£¬Äú¿ÉÄÜÐèÒª°´Ò»¸ö¹¦Äܼü£¬È»ºóµã»÷Print Screen°´¼ü¡£

µ±Äúµ¥»÷´òÓ¡ÆÁÄ»ÉÏ£¬Í¼ÏñÊÇ×¥»ñÔÚWindows¼ôÌù°å£¬È»ºóÕ³Ìùµ½Ò»¸öͼÏñ±à¼­Æ÷£¬µç×ÓÓʼþ£¬»òʲô¡£

Guest WenDylan

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tim

Your signature is so strange to me.

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tim

You can read his older posts for the answer...

Yea. Once I have a new story, I will update my sig. But that is my old story. Documented somewhere in these forums.

Tim

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tim

You can read his older posts for the answer...

Thank you.

About 2 hours after I posed that, I finally managed to get through it. I will save that for next time. Might make it easier if she forgets....

Thanks again.

Tim

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tim

The system works the same, whether you're using Chinese Windows, or an English version. Whatever is currently displayed on-screen, can be captured by clicking the keyboard button labeled, PrtSc, Print Screen, PrntScr, or other derivations. Depending on your keyboard, you may need to click a function button before clicking the Print Screen button.

After you click Print Screen, the image is captured in the Windows clipboard, and can then be pasted into an image editor, email, or whatever.

Here is a rudimentary translation:

¸ÃϵͳµÄ¹¤³Ì£¬Í¬Ê±£¬ÄúÊÇ·ñʹÓÃÖÐÎÄÊÓ´°£¬»òÒ»Ó¢Óï°æ±¾¡£ÎÞÂÛÊÇÄ¿Ç°ÏÔʾÔÚÓ©Ä»ÉÏ£¬¿ÉÒÔ²¶»ñͨ¹ýµã»÷¼üÅÌÉϵİ´Å¥±êʾ£¬ prtsc £¬´òÓ¡ÆÁÄ»£¬ prntscr £¬»òÆäËûÎÄ×Ö¡£¸ù¾ÝÄúµÄ¼üÅÌ£¬Äú¿ÉÄÜÐèÒª°´Ò»¸ö¹¦Äܼü£¬È»ºóµã»÷Print Screen°´¼ü¡£

µ±Äúµ¥»÷´òÓ¡ÆÁÄ»ÉÏ£¬Í¼ÏñÊÇ×¥»ñÔÚWindows¼ôÌù°å£¬È»ºóÕ³Ìùµ½Ò»¸öͼÏñ±à¼­Æ÷£¬µç×ÓÓʼþ£¬»òʲô¡£

you may write down the english instruction first ;) I want to know it as well

I hate normal screen shot thingies - is too messy for the output files to rely on the OS printscreen function.

Instead, I use HardCopy Pro from http://www.desksoft.com/HardCopy.htm

I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Tim

Tim

Welcome back, hope all is well with you.

Richard