Wife first visit back to China

Hello CFL,

Been a long time since I have been here But now need some advice.

What are some safeguard paperwork should I send SO so her transition through immagration is smooth

1) marriage Cert.

2) SSN ?

3 ) green card still withwith in the first 2 years have not filed for removal of conditions yet

4 ) passport hers and mine.?

I just noticed that her Permament resident card expires 3/12/09 and she will come back on 3/2/09 will this be a problem ???

No freakin out

Hello CFL,

What are some safeguard paperwork should I send SO so her transition through immagration is smooth

1) marriage Cert.

2) SSN ?

3 ) green card still withwith in the first 2 years have not filed for removal of conditions yet

I just noticed that her Permament resident card expires 3/12/09 and she will come back on 3/2/09 will this be a problem ???

No freakin out

Wow, 6 months. That's gotta be tough. 2 months was rough enough for me...almost enough time to settle back into bachelorhood. :unsure:

As long has she has her GC, should not be any problem getting back in. Just be sure she gets here before it expires.

Hello CFL,

1) marriage Cert.

2) SSN ?

No freakin out

tcrocks38': Long time no hear! :lol:

glad your still around.

A very good question, But I'm sorry i have no answer fro I'm in the same boat as you.

My wife and I will be doing the same thing on 5/2/09.

I'm looking forward to seeing the reply's

All she needs to come and go is her passport and green card. If she took your family name but her passport is still in her maiden name book the tickets with the same name as her passport. Make sure you file the I-751 to remove conditions before her green card expires. I'd recomend you have all the papers ready and then mail them in a couple weeks before she gets back.