laptop & camera in GUZ

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dylan,

I'm here in Shenzhen with my sweet fiancee Haiqing ... can you fedex me a pink one size L for our interview on the 23rd? :ph34r:

Wendy, I can't get you my China mobile number yet because my sim card expired and I need to get that straightened out first ... don't use it for seven months and China Mobile pulls the plug on your phone number :lol: not good business in my book!

Let us know if Dylan makes it here in October and we'll get together. We'll be here until maybe as late as February or March before returning to the USA to get married. :lol:

Back to interview preparations :whip:

Bob

Guest WenDylan

I was just wondering what you were doing.

Hope you both are in GZ soon and ready for that pink interview!

I might have to just stay and save for our other interview...

looks like I might be moving to Texas... or? I don't know yet. :ph34r:

Hey Dylan,

Right now we're in final preparation stages organizing all the documents per the kitchen sink and we'll head to GUZ on Monday morning. I'll catch the ACH meeting that afternoon, spend the night in GUZ, interview Tuesday morning and after the interview head back to Shenzhen and crash! It will be a big relief to have that behind us. :huh:

Let us know if you do decide to come in October or whenever and the four of us can get together for lunch or dinner, Haiqing and I think that would be fun. :angry:

Enjoy your day!

Bob

Hey Dylan,

Right now we're in final preparation stages organizing all the documents per the kitchen sink and we'll head to GUZ on Monday morning. I'll catch the ACH meeting that afternoon, spend the night in GUZ, interview Tuesday morning and after the interview head back to Shenzhen and crash! It will be a big relief to have that behind us. :cocktail:

Let us know if you do decide to come in October or whenever and the four of us can get together for lunch or dinner, Haiqing and I think that would be fun. :partytime2:

Enjoy your day!

Bob

Hi Bob,

would you please post your interview questions when you are done on Tuesday. The CCP question is one of my biggest concern, and i'm so nervous as we getting closer to receive the P4.

Wish you and Haiqing best of luck!

Thanks,

Apple

Hey Dylan,

I'm here in Shenzhen with my sweet fiancee Haiqing ... can you fedex me a pink one size L for our interview on the 23rd? :lol:

Wendy, I can't get you my China mobile number yet because my sim card expired and I need to get that straightened out first ... don't use it for seven months and China Mobile pulls the plug on your phone number :Dah: not good business in my book!

Let us know if Dylan makes it here in October and we'll get together. We'll be here until maybe as late as February or March before returning to the USA to get married. :hug:

Back to interview preparations :lol:

Bob

Hey Bob - there are T Shirt retail places in ShenZhen - with a dense enough graphic file, you can make yer own ! Let us know how it turns out.

Guest WenDylan

Hey Dylan,

I'm here in Shenzhen with my sweet fiancee Haiqing ... can you fedex me a pink one size L for our interview on the 23rd? :lol:

Wendy, I can't get you my China mobile number yet because my sim card expired and I need to get that straightened out first ... don't use it for seven months and China Mobile pulls the plug on your phone number :Dah: not good business in my book!

Let us know if Dylan makes it here in October and we'll get together. We'll be here until maybe as late as February or March before returning to the USA to get married. :Dah:

Bob

Hey Bob - there are T Shirt retail places in ShenZhen - with a dense enough graphic file, you can make yer own ! Let us know how it turns out.

I guess Bob could do some business in China and get a some made and sell them back in that states. :hug:

Hey Dylan,

Right now we're in final preparation stages organizing all the documents per the kitchen sink and we'll head to GUZ on Monday morning. I'll catch the ACH meeting that afternoon, spend the night in GUZ, interview Tuesday morning and after the interview head back to Shenzhen and crash! It will be a big relief to have that behind us. :roller:

Let us know if you do decide to come in October or whenever and the four of us can get together for lunch or dinner, Haiqing and I think that would be fun. :lol:

Enjoy your day!

Bob

Good luck to you guys Bob. I hope it's an easy interview and happiness rules the day for you guys!!!

tsap seui

Hey Dylan,

I'm here in Shenzhen with my sweet fiancee Haiqing ... can you fedex me a pink one size L for our interview on the 23rd? :unsure:

Wendy, I can't get you my China mobile number yet because my sim card expired and I need to get that straightened out first ... don't use it for seven months and China Mobile pulls the plug on your phone number :o not good business in my book!

Let us know if Dylan makes it here in October and we'll get together. We'll be here until maybe as late as February or March before returning to the USA to get married. :lol:

Back to interview preparations :ph34r:

Bob

I guess Bob could do some business in China and get a some made and sell them back in that states. :blink:

Maybe, but that would mostly be a WHOLESALE endeavor. I was speaking strictly of RETAIL SHIRT MAKING OUTLETS - you give em a dense picture (yours isna dense enough, btw), they print the thing on special paper, and then iron it onto a t-shirt. RETAIL. A One-Off.

Bob can find a few shops in ShenZhen, get r done. I have high confidence.

Guest WenDylan

Hey Dylan,

I'm here in Shenzhen with my sweet fiancee Haiqing ... can you fedex me a pink one size L for our interview on the 23rd? :roller:

Let us know if Dylan makes it here in October and we'll get together. We'll be here until maybe as late as February or March before returning to the USA to get married. :hug:

Bob

I guess Bob could do some business in China and get a some made and sell them back in that states. :lol:

Maybe, but that would mostly be a WHOLESALE endeavor. I was speaking strictly of RETAIL SHIRT MAKING OUTLETS - you give em a dense picture (yours isna dense enough, btw), they print the thing on special paper, and then iron it onto a t-shirt. RETAIL. A One-Off.

Bob can find a few shops in ShenZhen, get r done. I have high confidence.

Can't we just print them with a computer and iron them on to some shirts for a quick fix? :rolleyes:

Hey Darnell and Dylan,

I can get anything made here in China ... that's part of what my business does ... just give me an order for a container full of CFL shirts and I'll get them made :blink: ... I have sources for just about anything here :D

Right now I think the best I could do with such a short time frame would be to print the logo Dylan designed and attach it to my shirt with safety pins :P ... would look a little "tacky" :P perhaps but I don't think anyone would care much!

By the way Dylan, did you get Roger's permission to use his image or are we all in for legal hassles? :)

Have a terrific day!

Bob