Moon Festival

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year's Moon Festival will be special. My son will be visiting and the Moon Festival is on his birthday. I will go to the local China town here in Atlanta, get some moon cakes and my son and I will eat together along with my wife via webcam for the LAST FREAKIN' TIME apart!!!!!!!!!!! Next year's Moon Festival will be spent together whether it be in the USA or in China.

In the famous words of my dear friend Cuzin Tsap, YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAWWWW!!!!!

Guest WenDylan

We're putting out our Moon Festival lights :blink: and of course the traditional MF Tree with the usual decorations of cakes (artificial), Moon lights and hanging Mongols (with and without their heads attached). :huh:

Share some pictures!

I will be attending our annual Moon Festival at our church. We usually have a turnout of ~100 mostly Chinese friends and families. It will be on the patio, under the moonlight of course. We'll have potluck along with American BBQ. There will be a Karoke and an open mic where, usually, everyone takes turns singing traditional songs from their area of China.

It's my favorite Chinese celebration. It often becomes a very nostalgic evening for everyone.

company give Haagen Dazs voucher for moon festival. I will keep it till interview to go with Dylan :blink:

Hey - is new moon cake with Haagen Daas as part of it.

I got so warped with Peranakan style moon cakes in Singapore, then BOOM - they make all kinds of stuff you won't see anywhere else on top of it all ...

NOW ? Get yer Haagen Daas Moon Cake.

That took some work, but it'll pay off this year.

I project their sales to boom by 1200 percent during the week.

ICE CREAM IN MOON CAKE. YUM !

company give Haagen Dazs voucher for moon festival. I will keep it till interview to go with Dylan :unsure:

Hey - is new moon cake with Haagen Daas as part of it.

I got so warped with Peranakan style moon cakes in Singapore, then BOOM - they make all kinds of stuff you won't see anywhere else on top of it all ...

NOW ? Get yer Haagen Daas Moon Cake.

That took some work, but it'll pay off this year.

I project their sales to boom by 1200 percent during the week.

ICE CREAM IN MOON CAKE. YUM !

Like dah, reinventing the Moon Pie? :angry:

hmmm, yes, very good marketing strategy.