Is there anything i can do while waiting

Patrick,

What is your timeline? It would help if you posted it in the signature along with the type visa you petitioned for. I believe you were K3?

The I-134, she will need at time of interview. The I-864 you will not need to file until the I-130 is approved by BCIS, (K3). The G-325A? You file that , one for you, one for her, with both the I-130 and the I-129f.

I have sent Li the I134 affidavit of support along with a I864 just in case, the G325a has been completed. Is there anything else i can do now while i am waiting besides twiddling my thumbs?

Patrick

Well, have you thought about becoming a bar slut? When she gets here, life ends as you know it. You'll never know freedom again.

Juuuuust Joking.......... B)

Relax. You're over prepared, which isn't a bad thing. Take each day one at a time. Enjoy your visits/chats each day. Savor what you've built together so far. Remind yourselves why you are in life where you are and what it took to get here. Whisper sweet nothings. Talk dirty from time to time. Share your days' events. Dream about the future. That's what you should be doing right now. The rest is out of your control until you enter the next phase.

Cheers!

some good suggestions from others here. When i submitted my paperwork IF I had looked ahead and had her start doing her police clearance it would have helped because she lived in other countries in europe and it took several months to get the police records from each placed she lived. That held us up two months or so. Once you get the thumbs up from the service center and the case is forwarded to the consulate, well, you can expect P3 and look through what is (will be) in that packet and educate her on what to expect..same with P4. You can also learn the ropes of the process, but the time lines really vary person to person. Someone here said its best to be patiently persistent, a good phrase to remember on those days when you wonder why ######@~ the govt takes so long to do a background check (name check) when you can get it done over the internet in a few days. G'luck.