Pictures from the Closing Ceremony

It's on CCTV 4 right now!

great, I don't have CCTV 4. I could always watch it on the Internet but I would rather watch it on TV. How long is the Closing Ceremony?

2 hours.

2 hours, how would you know?

Richard

How wouldn't I know?

Or maybe NBC has more advertisments during the show? If CCTV did this, 1.3 billion people would kill CCTV, ha ha ha...

How wouldn't I know?

Or maybe NBC has more advertisments during the show? If CCTV did this, 1.3 billion people would kill CCTV, ha ha ha...

NBC showed one last hour of volleybal between 6 and 7. They are cutting to a LOT of commercials and Olympic highlights. I expect the show will wrap up at 9 (Central time). So 2 hours here also, but they're hardly showing the ceremony.

Richard

How wouldn't I know?

Do you usually answer a question with a question?

Richard

You want her to say that she looked at a clock ?? :lol: :cheering:

Richard

How wouldn't I know?

Do you usually answer a question with a question?

Richard

You want her to say that she looked at a clock ?? :lol: :cheering:

ha ha ha... I only want to challenge her...to see what her answer will be, to test and probe what the limits are, what will she do...I'm in such trouble ;) :lol: :lol:

Richard