we made it home!

hello to all! we received pink on july 31st and arrived separately in america on aug.13th. my fiancee's poe was sfo and she was detained for about 30 minutes while they checked her paperwork. they told her that my employment papers were missing and they made a phone call to check something, then told her everything was ok and she can enter. i'm not sure what papers they were talking about were missing unless they were referring to the financials which the consulate had returned to us. does anyone know which papers they were referring to as missing? i'm a little worried about this and wonder what should i do? thanks for all the help!

hello to all! we received pink on july 31st and arrived separately in america on aug.13th. my fiancee's poe was sfo and she was detained for about 30 minutes while they checked her paperwork. they told her that my employment papers were missing and they made a phone call to check something, then told her everything was ok and she can enter. i'm not sure what papers they were talking about were missing unless they were referring to the financials which the consulate had returned to us. does anyone know which papers they were referring to as missing? i'm a little worried about this and wonder what should i do? thanks for all the help!

They are not there to double-check the consulate's work - don't worry about it' Just an over-zealous paper checker.

At my wife's interview the VO looked that the I-134 and gave it back to her.

When my wife arrived at the POE the IO opened the packet and after looking through it informed us that the I-134 was missing and we needed to resolve the matter. I asked him if the sealed envelope had been tampered with and he answered "No", at that point I suggested he contact GZ if he had a problem with the contents. He wasn't too happy with that response and called his supervisor. :lol:

The supervisor came over and told him to finish up our entry, obviously he has seen the competence of the consulates around the world too much. :rolleyes: