Earlier this year, when I was surfing Beijing US Consulate's website, I found a sample of resume beneficary can bring to the iterview, but the suggested sample is not available now.

Anyone has an idea what special format GZ is looking for? What specific information my husband should include? Anyone have a sample that they don't mind to share. My husband had only had a few jobs since he graduated from college. Does he have to state his previous marraige history on there?

I understand resume is sometimes asked for and seems to be more popular according to some of the blue slips in 001. My husband and I are waiting for our P4 and are working to put together our kitchen sink now.

Thanks!

Who's resume? US Citizen's or Chinese Citizen's?

Have never heard of anyone needing one in all the time I have been reading of blue slips.

The I-134 handles US Citizen's financial history and G-325A's used for the petition covers work history.

A resume may be something looked at for work related visa cases.

Who's resume? US Citizen's or Chinese Citizen's?

Have never heard of anyone needing one in all the time I have been reading of blue slips.

The I-134 handles US Citizen's financial history and G-325A's used for the petition covers work history.

A resume may be something looked at for work related visa cases.

http://i35.tinypic.com/23szyhc.jpg

from the OF-169. They can and do ask for them on occasion. One case was where the employer had reported a different termination date than that reported by the applicant.

Beneficary's resume. I noticed on I-169 (Chinese version) that it states when one's employment background or studied course is considered sesensitve, a resume might be required at the interview. We want to prepare one just in case that it is being asked at the interview. After all, we waiting so long for that day to come and bringing an extra sheet of paper is a piece of cake comparing to overcome a blue slip.