when all else fails,pray

Just don't mistake "all else fails" with insecure feelings and inability to control a situation where one is supposed to wait on prescribed events.

The process is actually easy to follow based on historical milestones.

set expectations based on that... and get in a good walk each day... work and rest. Chat a little... balance life...

Just don't mistake "all else fails" with insecure feelings and inability to control a situation where one is supposed to wait on prescribed events.

set expectations based on that... and get in a good walk each day... work and rest. Chat a little... balance life...

And don't think your prayers AREN'T being answered. :D Waiting has it's virtues.

And don't think your prayers AREN'T being answered. :D Waiting has it's virtues.

it's almost been a year into this process,the only decent word to descibe it is "absurdity".i been one ,a die hard patriot of this country,i love America,but have increasingly become disappointed in this country,from this long drawn out immigrations process,no one should have to wait this long.to our politicians dragging their feet,on simple issues as,drilling for our own oil,if for no other reason,at least we can truely be independent,anyway i am moving into forbidden territory.

well,i been calling DOS like every week,did the consulate get my petition...."no....bla,bla,bla,bla,bla.....this excuse,that excuse"i look on the dhl website my paperwork stuck in clearance delay,everyday for about the past two weeks,the same"clearance delay",anyway,last night,man i just started praying,because i feel so helpless,i know where the petition is,it's like,i feel like going over there and picking it up myself,entering it into the computer....and you know ....it's frustrating,absolutely frustrating.....anyway,today i looked on the DHL website,it is now "clearing process completed" and at dhl facility,hey,it's not the P3 package...or even a interview date,hell i will take any step closer i can get. anyway,i told God i would give him the glory,its cool if you don't believe,could be just a coincident,hey,for what its worth,i am a step closer,and thats cool,when all else fails,pray.

jimi

Jimi,

You got the right girl from the FUCKING wrong country, that's it.

the one on the same boat with you!

And don't think your prayers AREN'T being answered. :) Waiting has it's virtues.

2 good posts that are very accurate. I have faith that God is with us and things will happen in it's time. Keep the faith!!

Nothing wrong with waiting on prescribed events,the problem is,there is no ryhme or reason to the prescribed events.

jimi

Nothing wrong with waiting on prescribed events,the problem is,there is no ryhme or reason to the prescribed events.

jimi

Keep to averages and life is easier to follow... B)