Olympics results thread

Guest WenDylan

The younger less developed girls are more agile due to less body mass and weight distribution. They do have an unfair advantage to girls over 16

And as NBC reported, younger girls are more reckless of their health to perform such death defying gymnastic routines. Good ole' NBC style reporting... :P

Jin says no way they are 16

The point is its cheating/ breaking the rules.

But having said that I thought the games was for originaly amateurs, that seems to be overlooked or forgotten too. Any amateurs in the redeem team ?

Kobe Bryant is as amateur as they come, what are you talking about? ;)

Huh?? So is Yao Ming. :huh:

I've heard several reports that all these guys are under age 16....

http://i36.tinypic.com/2nsotmt.jpg

...and Yao Ming was seen in a compromising position with at least two ot them....!

http://2008gamesbeijing.com/images/beijing-olympic-mascots.jpg

(I still can't find those Yao Ming photos... but I found this compromising picture.)

Dude, do you ever sleep? :P

Yes, between 8am-4pm CST (because I work like now at night for 11 hours.)

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The younger less developed girls are more agile due to less body mass and weight distribution. They do have an unfair advantage to girls over 16

And as NBC reported, younger girls are more reckless of their health to perform such death defying gymnastic routines. Good ole' NBC style reporting... :angry:

Jin says no way they are 16

The point is its cheating/ breaking the rules.

But having said that I thought the games was for originaly amateurs, that seems to be overlooked or forgotten too. Any amateurs in the redeem team ?

Kobe Bryant is as amateur as they come, what are you talking about? :lol:

Huh?? So is Yao Ming. :eekout:

I've heard several reports that all these guys are under age 16....

http://i36.tinypic.com/2nsotmt.jpg

...and Yao Ming was seen in a compromising position with at least two ot them....!

And I just thought he was queer, I dint know he was into plastic too..

wow, I must say the author is really good at chinese language.He understand and translate the local language so well.

I have family who are farmers too. they damn know well of olympics and even know Micheal Phelps. Of course our farmers and I do not have time for TV during daytime. I myself have to work busy busy busy from monday to friday. work is busy busy busy. (It doesn't bother me from peeking at CFL though :lol: )

why you always happy to find those irresponsible news which make china look bad? Is that becos you grow up and educated during coldwar? huh?Uncle RogGIE?

Edited by WenDylanforever (see edit history)

wow, I must say the author is really good at chinese language.He understand and translate the local language so well.

I have family who are farmers too. they damn know well of olympics and even know Micheal Phelps. Of course our farmers and I do not have time for TV during daytime. I myself have to work busy busy busy from monday to friday. work is busy busy busy. (It doesn't bother me from peeking at CFL though :lol: )

why you always happy to find those irresponsible news which make china look bad? Is that becos you grow up and educated during coldwar? huh?Uncle RogGIE?

I don't agree that the article makes China look bad at all...It just talks about a very different China than the one people from all over the world are seeing from Beijing...And it is the real world for hundreds of million of rural Chinese... :P

Guest ShaQuaNew

I don't agree that the article makes China look bad at all...It just talks about a very different China than the one people from all over the world are seeing from Beijing...And it is the real world for hundreds of million of rural Chinese... :lol:

Rural China is where you can find the heart of China.....

:P

I'm laughing my ass off here. Looks to me like "Uncle Roggie" met his match.

Thank you for every one of your entertaining posts Wendy.

Uh, Dave! Here's some actual OLYMPIC RESULTS for your OLYMPICS RESULTS thread.

China 22 . . 8 . . 5 . . . = 35

USA . 10 . . 9 . .15 . . . = 34

as of today!

Thanks Randy. That's perfect for Dennis. Just the numbers without the details. :unsure:

More medals totals for Dennis... :D

10 5 3 18 17 7 4 28

11 4 10 25 5 11 10 26